Search results

1. alma

leftovers for sale from my 2013 Passat TDI (North-Central FL - 32653)

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am not a post office person Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. alma

leftovers for sale from my 2013 Passat TDI (North-Central FL - 32653)

Monster mats (set) black for NMS Passat (2012-2016) (OEM 561-061-550-B-041) used, very good condition, $15 1 x Hengst E998LC cabin filter brand new (in box), $8 1 x Mahle LX1211 air filter brand new (in box), $9 1 x Hengst E424KP fuel filter brand new (in box)...
  3. alma

Getting their act together?

Nope, they're not getting their act together (at least, not in my case). First, they claim that they have no record of me calling them (on Dec 12) to ask for a replacement of the lost dealer card with the remaining balance on it (what a bunch of liars! I feel like being robbed at gunpoint and...
  4. alma

Loyalty Card(s) Extension

Called on Dec 12 to report the lost dealer card. Still waiting for the replacement... When I called to inquire about the status of the replacement (the 1-844 number)this past Friday (Jan. 6), I was told that VW did not have any record or log of the Dec. 12 conversation... Not sure what's going...
  5. alma

This is probably farewell to the JSW

Dan, where can I find the link to VW suggesting that we use the buyback offer as a negotiating tool with the insurance company? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. alma

What happens if your TDI is totaled?

I get what you're saying, but the situation is complicated. Even though the engine starts, the car is not drivable (direction is messed up pretty badly). I suppose that I could put the vehicle on a platform and take it to FL, but it would have to be brought back to drivable condition (which I...
  7. alma

What happens if your TDI is totaled?

Folks, advice is much appreciated. My car was violently hit on the right hand side (front wheel area) on Oct. 17, by a driver who failed to yield. The other driver was found at fault and ticketed by the police. There were 4 of us in the car at the time of the accident, including one child. Big...
  8. alma

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

Nope, I don't want one. What is truly ridiculous is your arrogant certainty that test-driving one of these electrical appliances would change my opinion about them. It won't. Case closed.
  9. alma

Exactly! For the price of that appliance one could get an X5 AND a 5 series, for example.
  10. alma

As I said, there's absolutely no desire to drive an appliance, Tesla S or any other model/brand. To each, their own.
  11. alma

My list of replacements for the TDI contains no boring electrical appliances. Besides the A4, we're considering the 3 series and the C300. We're in no hurry to replace our Passat, which has served us well (ODO at 46K).
  12. alma

Chrysler will bring Alfa Romeo Giulia and the two-seater convertible Fiat 124 Spider to the States next year. Yummy!
  13. alma

Hyundai buyback offer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this.
  14. alma

fueld additive 2013 tdi

I, too, recommend trying Liqui Moly Super Diesel Additive.
  15. alma

Passat Replacement based cabin size?

The replacement for my Passat TDI is OOOO A4.
  16. alma

Has anyone who uses additives experienced a loss in MPGs?

I, too, experienced an increase in power and higher mpg when using Liqui Moly's Super Diesel Additive. I have tried 4 other additives, but none seemed to work better than this one.
  17. alma

Real World MPG with DSG

Recent trip (July 22), from Gainesville, FL, to Richmond, VA, 4 adults (my brother alone weighs about 265 lbs), 1 child, and about 80 lbs in luggage, AC on all the time (10+ hours): 47.7 mpg (MFI) and 45.8614 real mpg (calculated). Shell diesel and 1 can of Liqui Moly Super Diesel Additive (300...
  18. alma

What can this be?

Nearest Audi dealers are in Jacksonville and Ocala (they're separate from VW). I could be wrong, but the Q7 for the NA market is produced in Slovakia, whereas the Jetta comes from Mexico. So, different boats.
  19. alma

What can this be?

Spotted on June 4th in Melrose, FL... A truck with 5-6 Jettas and 3 mysterious SUV look-alike...