Search results

1. R

How many of you with 215/55/17?

this is the info i was looking for , a guy wants to buy the 17s off my 12 passat with tires in 215 55 17 for his 12 jetta
  2. R

2012 passat wheels and tires on 2012 Jetta

So i have my 17inch sonoma wheels off my 2012 passat it has factory size 215 55 17 tires. Will this all fit on a 2012 jetta , i know the wheels will but i have wheels and tires and dont want to seperate yet. also would they fit on a 02 jetta tdi ? i think i recall the bolt pattern changed in 09 ?
  3. R

Warped brake rotors?

i warped the brakes twice in the 70 k ive owned it. Mine are terrible now and have been since before the scandal broke out , now im not replacing them since its being bought back .
  4. R

TDI buyback settlement (what's your next vehicle?)

13+ taurus sho or 13+ lincoln mks ecoboost . leaning towards the mks bc of the adjustable suspension.
  5. R

Sometimes doors unlock with key out other times not .

Does anyone else have this issue . I get home from work and pull the key out and then go to open the rear drivers door and the **** is locked. I dont know of any rhyme or reason some days its fine and other days its not. It will act normal for weeks then act up . Any ideas or does it happen to...
  6. R

16 inch tires will fit on my 2012?

my winter rims are 16s from a 13 or 14 jetta . I run a 215 65 16 .Yes they are taller . I wanted more sidewall for winter traction .
  7. R

Will you turn in your tuned CR if VW offers buybacks?

i hope they offer good money , im sick of this slow tdi . Im looking into a big 4 door, thinking 13+ taurus sho . Im worried since i have a passat it will just get a tune and use more def . But im hoping the buy back comes in with a strong deal for me . Im ready for a faster daily driver again .
  8. R

KW street comfort coilovers issue....

impressive you got that many miles out of aftermarket parts. im impressed.
  9. R

Kerma Passat tune results

can you tell me more where you got the tune and how much . I have disabled the tcs on my 12 passat tdi and its so much nicer to be able to shut it off. I think the kit was like 40 or 50 bucks for it and about an hour or two of time .
  10. R

vibration under throttle at 65mph plus

a cv joint would surprise me . im still thinking motor mounts.
  11. R

No 16s are winter tires. The ones on are the factory 17s with brand new tires. I drove like a granny today to get max mpgs and no issues. Did 55 and 65 on the highway. All was good. Just at higher speeds.
  12. R

Crap I didn't even think about it till now. Could it be the flywheel. Mine doesn't do it at lower speeds. It's basically 70 and up when you go to pass someone floored or not. Let off and hit cruise and smooth as hell
  13. R

I have noticed more so now that i took my snow tires off and have my all seasons on that when driving say at 65 mph plus and give it throttle to go faster it vibrates the steering wheel . I know its not the tires bc at a steady speed on cruise you dont feel any vibes. How prone are these cars...
  14. R

Help needed: Passat TDI (NMS) 2012+ without 23N5 flash update

i have one that hasnt been updated , what do you want ?
  15. R

Well, I see the Takata recall now involves VW...

ugh seriously , clock spring recall, this and then the 23n5 .im gonna be at the dealer all day for my 80k service with this **** added to it .
  16. R

Malone Stage 3.5 on 2.0 CR

lets see some pics and vids of these stage 3.5 cars . Esp interested in the passat tdi
  17. R

After Recall #23N5 any problems? mpg?

this keep coming up , i have my 80k service coming up and still have not had this recall done . Dont know if i should have it done or not .
  18. R

In need of license plate bulb assembly

i bought the used ones from veedubfamily . I dont want leds , i dont want the cops to be able to see my plate better.