Search results

1. D

ISSUE SOLVED: ID Parts Lift Pump installation guide issue

Attention ALH owners that have installed a PD lift pumps or are going to install a PD lift pump. If you have used the ID parts installation guide, you may need to change the ground that comes from relay 53 that they suggested in their instructions...
  2. D

Fire Extinguisher mount

Hey, I am seeing if anyone is interested in a MK4 fire extinguisher mount. It mounts on either the passenger or driver's side and does not interfere with the seats movement. Let me know if you are interested. Also available for MK5, 6 and 7. Once I know how many are interested, we can get a...
  3. D

KermaTD vs Malone Tuning w/ BorgWarner Series 7 Tubro

Kerma TDI vs Malone Tuning w/ BorgWarner S7 Turbo & VNT17 KermaTDI, Malone Tuning & BorgWarner Series 7 & VNT17 Turbo I had the opportunity to test out a tune from both Kerma TDI and Malone tuning. The vehicle is a 03 Jetta 1.92L TDI ALH, 5 speed. The main components in this test are...
  4. D

ALH piston, rod & ring Upgrade?

Hello tdi Club, Iv been trying to research this for a few days now. I can't find a perfect/reliable answer, and most of the threads are quite old. I have done some engine mods to my car. The last Dyno I was pushing 181hp & 325 ft lbs. I have got a head made with larger valves, Ported, dual...
  5. D

Steering related issue

I have a 03 Jetta TDI ALH with a 5 speed manual transmission. Iv done a ton of upgrades, alot was done just in January 2016. Here is most of the work done. Engine/Performance Upgrades: 98% done in January. ProSport Evo Gauges (BOOST, EGT, VOLT) Custom Chip/ECU Calibration Tuning Series 7 Borg...
  6. D

Engine modification help 2013

I have never owned a Jetta till now. I am looking to up the power but keep fuel mileage up. Car is a 2003 Jetta TDI More info: Question #3 in this thread is what I am thinking about. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=389726 If you have any other suggestions let me know. THANKS...
  7. D

New Modification help discussion TDI

Hi, names Damian and I am new to VW Jetta TDI as of 2 weeks ago, and I need some help as I have no idea who to talk to about this stuff in Victoria BC. All I have ever owned was older chev trucks and my CBR600rr, not only am I new to my Jetta but new cars in general. My car - 2003 VW Jetta TDI...