Search results

1. P

FS: 2000 TDI Golf 2dr - TAKING OFFERS!!!

It will be going into autotrader this Wed. If anyone from the US can figure something out or meet part way, send me an email. mtennis17@hotmail.com Milena
  2. P

I know this isn't FS section, but if you Ontarians know anyone in the area (I live in N. Falls) that's looking for a car, please check out: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=144933 Yep...it's sad that I will no longer be a vw gal...but at least I stuck w/ diesels :)...
  3. P

I need to sell my 2000 Golf ASAP. I am now doing mostly city driving and decided to buy a new Smart car. Btw: I am located in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Car info: silver on black, 2dr., 168000km, 5spd., sprint 520s, recent tires, brakes, Bilstein shocks, timing belt & water pump (done 3000km...
  4. P

Clutch swap this Saturday (May 6th) ?GTG?

some pics... Hey everyone...here are some pics from Sat...I didn't take too many - I was too busy ...updating my music library ...lol...tnx Dennis D.'s egr and intake Oh look - it's Doc_Oc....he must be going to CT...lol... Rich getting his hands dirty ....for...
  5. P

Ontario GTG! - GTA, Southern/Central Ontario area

Yep...good day everyone...sure-hotter weather would've helped but that's ok... I tried to put some pics up on the club in the photos section, but it won't let me upload more than one image :mad: ...anyone know what's up :confused: i put some up online instead...there're a lot of your behind...
  6. P

Ontario GTG! - GTA, Southern/Central Ontario area

Hey guys. It looks like I'll be able to make it to this one. Just look for a 6'2'' gal in a silver golf, possibly red if I'm running late ;) :rolleyes: ... I'm glad you can make it out Chris and hey you know a couple people from the club:). Milena.
  7. P

Electical problem-- POP!!!

I was driving from my school parking lot to the post office a couple hundred meters away and on the way the abs and ebrake light came on. I turned the car off and restarted it and everything was fine again. Then, a few hours later on, while driving home, I heard an explosion or bang (electrical...
  8. P

I guess its time for a TB

Where do you live anyways? If you are from TO area check out this thread for where to get it done http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=101508&highlight=timing+belt I think I need one myself soon. It has about 100k on it also, and I'm hearing a lot of swooshing when I start the car. It...
  9. P

Need a security wheel lock....

It looks like I lost mine... I am thinking of just taking my wheels off and putting normal bolts. Is there anyone in the area that could lend me their wheel lock? or does anyone know where I can buy one? The VW dealer said that I can't get one!!! I'm not sure if they're the same for all...
  10. P

NewBEEE - My Golf MK2 TDI PE 130 HP

Very nice job Tomo ;) :)
  11. P

Any people interested in Unitronic program?

1.Jetta_Pilot 2.Doc_Oc 3.GoFaster, provided that I am not the "guinea pig" for MkV 4.PowerPuffGirl (do I count Rich ;) )
  12. P

lights

I thought I'd add a funny story...when my tail lights went out (both of them at the same time..go figure:( )...I was driving home around 9pm...stopped at the lights...I look over and this guy is trying to talk to me...i continue driving and next thing i know the same guy is following me for the...
  13. P

lights

Yep...I know..I had to change both tail lights, main headlight, and a highbeam in the couple of years I've owned the car. And did you also notice that it's usually the driver's side headlight that's out? The one that can be a pain to get to with the battery in the way...
  14. P

Gasoline falls below 80¢ in the GTA - arrrggghhhh

When you talk about the commodity prices you have to take global picture into account. The demand for diesel has been on the rise world wide. Rising demand and prices in huge Asian market gives world refiners a financial incentive to sent fuel to that market, meaning there's less avaiable for...
  15. P

Pet pieves of the road

there's underground passage ways? wish i had known that....;) :rolleyes:
  16. P

Pet pieves of the road

lol Magoo...yep...been there...went somewhat agressive and made it out of the circle....But opted to walk for miles the next time...
  17. P

Pet pieves of the road

They've been mentioned before...but there's a special kind that drives me nuts...and living close to the border I see many on a daily basis...Going 90 in a left lane...on a good day...almost hitting a 100...usually driving a big SUV...and most likely from NY...and FourBanger...don't waste your...
  18. P

Fall fun run ( T.O. tdifest cruise route )

lol...sure..whatever you say v...:rolleyes: ...
  19. P

Fall fun run ( T.O. tdifest cruise route )

Yep; the only thing I have are the Sprint 520s. Hoping to get it chipped by spring seeing that I won't be getting a GTI I wanted :(. The shocks are only about a month old actually (Bilstein regular kit). Thnx OhMagoo...all I can say is I've been taught by the best...hehehe...;) :D