Search results

1. Mr. Pink

TDI VW alh ac ps delete

I have to ask is the tensioner that is installed broken? it doesn't have the shock. Or is it a 1.8T/2.0L tensioner?
  2. Mr. Pink

What did you do to your car today?

Front brakes on my 2002, really only needed the rotors, but I replaced the pads too as the ones I pulled were glazed over.
  3. Mr. Pink

Wheel tire combo

I will be running 17x8's with 225/45/17's in the spring/summer and stock size snow tires in the winter. but my TDI is also going to be lowered 2" front and rear
  4. Mr. Pink

VW TDI goodwill package: Offers $500 Visa cards & $500 dealer credits to TDI owners

Got mine today, will be going to the dealer tomorrow after work. i have to order a new dome light since mine doesnt work when the doors are opened. and the circuit is melted lol.
  5. Mr. Pink

NHTSA Update on CR HPFP failure investigation

makes me wonder if it were only original owners whom got this? I bought my 2010 in August with 98k on it and reading through this thread has me wondering if i should get my HPFP checked out/replaced.
  6. Mr. Pink

My Mk5 TDI

thanks guys, 2 months of ownership down and 2k more miles on the ODO, and I have a few plans for it. Since i live in a non emission testing state i am going to do the following EGR delete(Darkside Developments) DPF Delete(Darkside Developments) 2.5" straight pipe exhaust(Custom mandrel bent)...
  7. Mr. Pink

2006 Jetta TDI

Ron did you end up picking that one up?
  8. Mr. Pink

Japanese Mini Truck build

this is awesome.
  9. Mr. Pink

2010 Jetta right rear turn signal in-op.

Hi guys, My conundrum is this, my right rear turn signal is in-op, but only when the headlights are on. doesn't throw a bulb out warning either. I have noticed that the right side rear running lights when on are significantly brighter than the left(almost like the brake is on). I am at a loss...
  10. Mr. Pink

9th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2016 - January 16 (aka WINTERFEST)

Hmm, The wife and I may be there, but that is a long way to plan out since life does happen.
  11. Mr. Pink

Stories when filling up at "gasoline station"

I live in a town of say 1500 people, and the looks i get whilst fueling up are funny to say the least. I haven't been approached while fueling but the rednecks have no clue what my car is lol. And yes i have the TDI, a lifted Jeep, and a 2003 Chevy 2500 Duramax, so i kinda fit in.
  12. Mr. Pink

Rear wheel drive

An adapter can be machined yes but i don't believe there is one available. What transmission is in your 620? I can see if i can find anything.
  13. Mr. Pink

My Mk5 TDI

Hey guys, I recently got a new to me TDI. And so far i am loving it. It's a 2010 with 98k on it currently.
  14. Mr. Pink

FS: AFE Catback Exhaust 49-36401 and RCD-510 Premium 8 Stereo

I'm semi interested in the Radio, as my TDI has a crappy aftermarket one in it(looks oem).
  15. Mr. Pink

7th Annual DETROIT AUTO SHOW GTG - NAIAS 2014 - January 18

Cant wait... although i wont be driving the jetta since i sold it :(. I will be driving my audi though. sent from under a V.A.G car.
  16. Mr. Pink

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

The $3.95 i paid has been the normal price for me since i got the car. sent from under a TDI.
  17. Mr. Pink

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

Yea i paid $3.95 in Ann Arbor today. I dont think that the price changes too much unless you go north(flint etc...) sent from under a TDI.