Search results

1. 9

WTB: MK6 turbo outlet plastic boost pipe

Need one of these. The long plastic pipe that goes from the turbo outlet to the intercooler on the driver side.
  2. 9

Compatible anti lock modules for 2012 JSW?

I think my module is bad and wanted to check compatible vehicles at the wrecking yard that would work. I have vcds. The searches I have tried are limited because of the short "abs" word. Is there a way to properly search it?
  3. 9

Which v-band weld flange to buy for bv43 turbo?

Having a hard time locating one for a custom downpipe build. Prefer one that goes to 2" or 2.5" pipe. The flange looks a little different than a typical v-band flange.....I assume it's a special flange?
  4. 9

WTB Hex-Can vag com

Would like an unlimited VIN unit
  5. 9

WTB: oem filter airbox for 2012 JSW

I really just need the lower half. The one I have is damaged and I taped it up until I can find one.
  6. 9

FOUND.......question Where does this piece go on the front bumper 2012 JSW?

My car needs the front bumper replaced, so I ordered the parts off a parts diagram on a vw website. One piece I have no idea where it goes and figured someone here would know.
  7. 9

Will an 08 gti radiator/intercooler/condenser fit '12 sportwagen?

I have a '12 sportwagen with front end damage. There is an 08 gti at the local wrecking yard. Just looking at the gti it looks like the radiator/intercooler/condenser will fit, but wanted to ask if anyone knows for sure. I think there is also an '06 and '09 too. Will it bolt on to a...
  8. 9

No mod 5th gear puller

The puller kit from advance auto parts will pull the large gear set off without risk of chipping any teeth and no heat is needed if you choose not to heat. No grinding or modding is necessary for it to work. It is their rental kit too, so you can use it for free if you choose to return it...
  9. 9

Beetle tdi engine wire harness same/different than jetta?

Wasn't sure if the engine harness was different between the two since the beetle ecu mounts under the dash (shorter/longer? Wiring different?)
  10. 9

Any difference in ecu's 03 beetle and 03 jetta?

Both are 5 speeds and alh. Are they plug and play between the two other than immobilizer?
  11. 9

Wanted: 2003 driver side new beetle door mirror dark gray

Need this in dark gray. Doesnt have a turn signal in it
  12. 9

Are there any parts in the CHRA that can be damaged by heating the turbine housing?

Just curious when i have to heat the turbine housing to remove the 5 bolts and separate the housing from the chra to clean the vanes--are there any parts in the chra that could be damaged by the heat(rubber o-rings or?)
  13. 9

Vendor for Long Beach center caps?

One is missing so I'll need a new one. Anyone sell these or is it a dealer item?
  14. 9

2003 jetta wagon with 6 speed

15. 9

Normal to still fuel with solenoid wire off?

Doing a compression check and hinged the injector fuel lines up a little so I can get the compression tester hooked up. While cranking engine over and the shutoff solenoid wire disconnected, I'm still getting fuel squirting out the fuel lines. I didn't think any fuel was suppose to pass....
  16. 9

headgasket #of holes

I need to order a headgasket for an alh. Wasn't sure about the hole count. Where are the holes located? I don't have the old gasket..... just block and head apart already........ (spare engine on floor)
  17. 9

Compression tester

What is a good compression test set for the ALH? I bought a GSI unit with adapter and it worked on 1 car. Now won't hold pressure for a gauge reading.
  18. 9

Maker of OE thermostat?

Is it behr??
  19. 9

Cincinnati OH to Clearwater Beach FL pulling honda jet ski

Left early this morning. Should be in Chattanooga TN about when the eclipse starts. Should be a total eclipse....
  20. 9

What turbo came on a 99.5 jetta?

If it's different than a 2003, would it create problems swapping in a 99.5 engine in a 2003? Was thinking the boost and fuel maps in the computer may be different.