Search results

1. D

looking for stock 2014 Passat wheels

My wheels have curb rash and I would like a new set of stock wheels. I am in the Hampton Roads area near Virginia Beach. Thanks
  2. D

Switch or not to switch

I have a quick question. A friend just bought a 1999.5 Jetta TDi the lady has been running non sysntheic standard (like jiffy lube) 5-30 pennzoil for the last 100,000 miles. Oil changes every 3000 miles. Should he switch to the correct oil or continue running regular oil? Could the swich to...
  3. D

1998 TDI help and timing question

I am suppose to be buying a 1998 Jetta TDI with 155,000 miles the timing has not been changed that the current owners know of. I plan on changing the belt but why do all the other parts, other then the belt a water pump need to be change. Every other car I have owned only needed the belt and...
  4. D

2005 tdi passat 3500 miles GL

I have the chance to buy this car for 25,300 is it worth it? It has 3,500 miles. It is a auto with the 2.0 turbo. Pretty clean but no real options. What kinda of mileage should this car get? I really don't think it is a deal but let me know. The car is at a dealership. car is Grey with fake...
  5. D

TDI experts help!!! Is the TDI worth it? Honda guy

Hi to all this is my first post I fate to argue or start a bad name for myself. I have owned at least 6 civic's and one corolla. Two of my civics got over 40mpg (CRX HF other Hatchback CX) and I could drive them 70 and 80 mile per hour range with little effect on the mpg. The acceleration was...