Search results

1. Manu

JSW trunk latch issue

Mine is 5MO-827-505-E9B9 5MO-827-505-E by MANU01, on Flickr http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=392922&page=2
  2. Manu

G13 versus G12 coolant?

Had to top up the coolant this morning as the warning light came on, it was a bit below MIN. G13 Cool-Aid by MANU01, on Flickr ...and the owner's manual for my 2010: G12 Plus or Plus Plus by MANU01, on Flickr...
  3. Manu

Dieselgate, The Canadian Edition

Scheduled trade-in date: Feb 27th!!!!!!!! I've only moved the scheduled dates twice (Sept., then Dec.), third time should do it. I'm going to miss this car... Golf Wagon by MANU01, on Flickr
  4. Manu

FS: (Ontario) x4 15" VW OEM steel wheels with old Michelin all season

$100 cash picked up (no delivery) I have 4 15" VW OEM steel wheels with old Michelin all season tires that came from factory on the Mk5 Jetta 2.5L NO RUST, just lots of brake dust (no winters on them, had dedicated winter set) Centre caps not included. photo by MANU 01, on Flickr
  5. Manu

TSI is gutless compared to my TDI. Wife's Golf needs to be revved up and turbo has to be spooled up to see anything out of it. It's going to take a lot of getting used to once I make the switch to my own TSi, but I think one of the first mod will be a JB1 module. This was accomplished being...
  6. Manu

I have a 2010 GSW Highline 6MT with x kms. What I'm trying to find out is where do I exceed x amount of kms and get bumped into the next bracket. Come summer I tend to drive a lot....
  7. Manu

Anyone know what are the kilometer bracket that KBB uses to estimate car value? Like from: 100-120K = $$$$ 120-140K = $$$ 140-160K = $$ or something similar?
  8. Manu

Driving up Ramps

I use ramps, but it can be tricky at times. If the tires are wet, I will not be able to go up the ramps (wheel spin). I have a manual, so I do use the brakes as I go up the ramps, and inch it forward very slowly. The last thing I want is to fall off the ramps. My car is lowered, so I use two...
  9. Manu

JSW Rear hatch latch Problem

Untitled by MANU 01, on Flickr 5MO-827-505-E vs 5MO-827-505-E9B9 by MANU 01, on Flickr Replaced mine last year because the cargo area light quit working
  10. Manu

**CANADA** Timing belt kit

Kit and price still in effect? What's the labour rate to install?
  11. Manu

Location of JSW cabin air filter?

FRAM CF10373 by MANU01, on Flickr
  12. Manu

Winter Front With Front License Plate

I modified mine this way (btw, I've used mine 2 or 3 times since I bought it 2 years ago): idParts front cover - modified by MANU, on Flickr
  13. Manu

Timing belt replacement - when?

Scheduled maintenance says 160,000 kms. Dealer says I should do it earlier (120,000 kms) I politely declined, and told them that I'd service the belt as per scheduled service interval. When did/will you replace the timing belt and associated parts?
  14. Manu

New shocks / struts 2012 Golf TDI

I would have to ship them to the US from Canada (expensive I think) and get advanced replacement. The debate for me would be, replace one or both fronts, if I stay with Koni?
  15. Manu

The tire was on it's last legs. it's close to the wear bars. This is before a 6700kms road trip, as it was getting balanced: Untitled by MANU01, on Flickr Two weeks later: Bridgestone Turanza 205/55/16 by MANU01, on Flickr I have not done an alignment recently, but the car pulls straight...
  16. Manu

I have H&R sport spring and Koni STR.T since last fall (october 2014 for the Koni, springs were installed a year earlier) and I am very unhappy right now with the combination. I believe the front driver side shock is blown already, as my front tire is cupped and I ear what sounds like a blow...
  17. Manu

P2015 intake manifold flap fix how-to

Went back and checked on the spring, and it was hooked up Untitled by *MANU01*, on Flickr Feeling better now.
  18. Manu

P2015 intake manifold flap fix how-to

Did preventive maintenance today, installed the Dieselgeek bracket. Couldn't get to hook the spring and left it loose, attached to the motor only, is that an issue?
  19. Manu

GTI Brake Upgrade - Cheaper to purchase GTI Red Calipers?

Do it! I'm waiting for the rear pads to wear out to replace the rear Golf wagon carriers with GTI carriers GTI rear carriers by *MANU01*, on Flickr