Search results

1. Boyka

Touareg 2015 facelift 3.0 TDI 204hp

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]gtb2056vzk and GTD2060vzk both carry the grease inlet and outlet on top but do not seem plug & play
  2. Boyka

CUA (BiTDI) water to air intercooler meets PD130

Interesting I will be attentive !!:RE
  3. Boyka

turbo technical database

I'm not in a hurry, I'm investigating the options for my project. I'm looking for a turbo as plug-Play as possible within what I want. Many thanks for answering. Greetings.
  4. Boyka

turbo technical database

no one?
  5. Boyka

B6 S4 bhw compound turbo build

Good job!!!!!!:)
  6. Boyka

turbo technical database

My car a4 avant b8 3.0 tdi 204cvs brings a gtb2056vzk a gtb2260vzk would be plug-play but .... I would like a ceramic ball bearing turbo as much as possible plug- Play. The car is now reassigned giving 250cvs and 505nm being conservative with the 8v multitronic gearbox which is the limiting...
  7. Boyka

BiTurbo TDI MAF upgrade

Audi confirm that the reference is 059906461N Thank you very much, it has helped me a lot. Greetings.
  8. Boyka

BiTurbo TDI MAF upgrade

I do not know where to see the reference. From the mobile I can not upload the photos, I'm a bit clumsy with that sorry.
  9. Boyka

BiTurbo TDI MAF upgrade

Hi, thank you very much, my engine is 2012 v6 3.0 tdi 204cvs code CLA which do you think would be the corresponding parts? Regards.
  10. Boyka

BiTurbo TDI MAF upgrade

I subscribe, what reference does the piece have? regards
  11. Boyka

1.6 R4 CR TDI CAY* Thread

Hi, would it be very difficult to adapt the vrk? I think the manifold is not plug play. Some intercooler update? Best regards.
  12. Boyka

Best turbo for 350/400HP 1.9 TDI PD

It must be impressive to mount the bitdi turbos in a 1.9 pd
  13. Boyka

Enhancements 1.6 TDI CR engine.

150 views and nobody knows anything? I have seen several issues out there, it was only to expand knowledge! Greetings.
  14. Boyka

Enhancements 1.6 TDI CR engine.

I would create this thread to gather information about the improvements in this engine. Remap Turbo upgrade, GTD1449VZ, GTC1446VZ, GTC1549VZ some other? S3 Intercooler TFSI? Injecctores? I have a 105hp 1.6 TDI CR vw 2010 remap and would like to learn more about increasing the power. Greetings.
  15. Boyka

Stock cam and Nps cam logs on stock file

Very interesting thread, I subscribe! Greetings.
  16. Boyka

Audi 3.0 Tdi S200v - 420hp 830nm

Good results!!!:)
  17. Boyka

tubular exhaust manifold: 4-1 vs 4-2-1

Good work, we are impatient to await results.
  18. Boyka

gtb2265vklr ve engine

I suscribed!!!:)
  19. Boyka

New project: Golf Mk4 PD TDI 4motion 6-speed

My God! Serious accident, hope this good. Greetings and encouragement.