Search results

1. S

06 BRM PD Bad Camshaft or bad Injector seals? Or What???

I took the intake pipe off just after the MAF and did not have any air puffing back towards the MAF. I then took the oil fill cap off and it felt like it the exhaust coming from the tail pipe. It was blowing out at a good flow. Any ideas for this sympton? Please and thank you for any help.
  2. S

All injector quantities high! Running rough.

#1 2.99 #2 -3.01 #3 2.99 #4 -3.01, Car has 278,000 miles, running rough at idle and stumbles at low RPM's. I have put about 30,000 on the car in the past 2 years, unsure if the camshaft has ever been replaced, I have not inspected it yet. Not sure if injector seal have been replaced but...
  3. S

99.5 alh cel/flashing GP light/implausible TPS signal

I drove the car 240 miles Monday morning with no problems at all. Went to work and on my drive home as I was cresting a hill I let off the throttle a little and the as the car crested the hill I had a loss of power and the CEL & GP flashing were on and limp mode. It happened a couple of times...
  4. S

VCDS Measure group 11

My 99.5 boost requested shows normal ranges but boost actual stays at 950-99Mb the whole time with very little fluctuations. The last block for the N75 valve stays at 92-94%. Is this normal or should I see some fluctuations? When I check the vacuum coming off the N75 to the Vac Actuator is see...