Search results

1. Demo3

Dsg

So I am getting ready to do my second dsg service. Last time I measured what came out and put that back in. This time I have a VCDS and plan to use it. I have not seen this technique but thought I would try this. Drain fluid and replace snorkel, fill from the top until it runs over, then put...
  2. Demo3

Headlight

On my second wagon now... a 2015 GSW with the lights that move up and down and cross eyed when I start. I do not notice that they move anytime after that, do they?
  3. Demo3

How many VW techs does it take.

I took my 2015 GSW in to have this fixed http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=128695&title=vw-crystals&cat=all, two weeks later the same thing.
  4. Demo3

WTB Rear View Mirror

I need to get a new rear view mirror for my 2015 GSW SEL it has no electronics in it at all. I would like an oem. Can I get some help on the different VW models that one would match so I can check salvage yards in my area, or if you have one sitting around? I know there on eBay but thought...
  5. Demo3

What is this.

I did my 20k service this weekend and I saw this... this is 2015 GSW with the first fix installed when I bought it from the dealer. Maybe AdBlue injector? http://pics.tdiclub.com/showfull.php?photo=128695 UPDATE So I took it by the dealer and they said yes... DEF. So I went ahead and...
  6. Demo3

Reason

Is there a reason I can not post attachments?
  7. Demo3

test

8. Demo3

Polar FIS+

Has anyone installed one of these in a 2015 GSW. They are coming out with firmware to support the mew MQB platform display but of course mine is pre MQB. https://www.kermatdi.com/i-852-polar-fis-advanced-dashboard-display.html#!year%3D2015%7C%7Cmake%3DVOLKSWAGEN%7C%7Cmodel%3DGOLF%20SPORTWAGEN
  9. Demo3

.mp3 music

So… I have put all my music on a sd card for my 2015 GSW. Everything if functioning fine except for one thing. The GSW adds a fade out and fade in on every song. I have verified that the music has been ripped properly using dbpower amp and I have no problem playing it from other players with...
  10. Demo3

Dead Dead Dead

So I got into my 2015 GSW SEL this morning and it was completely dead: no horn, no foot lights, no response at all when I pushed the start button, I jumped it off with my JSW. Anyway, the last thing I did before leaving it last night was put the wiper blades back into normal state after...
  11. Demo3

18inch to 16inch

So... I'm trading my 2013 JSW TDI in for a 2015 GSW SEL TDI. The GSW has 18 inch stock wheels the JSW has 16inch. After doing a little research the tire selection for the 18inch wheel is not very promising for a good all season tire and the ones on my JSW are still in very good condition. I...
  12. Demo3

Tweaks

So I just got my 2015 GSW after trading in my 2013 JSW. I had the basic JSW but this GSW has every option... it is an SEL. Now one question I have is this... on my JSW when you turned on the ignition the touch screen comes up with basic information... the time mainly, but none of the...
  13. Demo3

Need to know

So I am about to buy a 2015 Golf Wagon SEL TDI. Last night while sitting in the dealers parking lot and on the test drive the lights by drive selector were not on... on my 2013 JSW there is a row of lights by the shifting handle... I am referring to an automatic. One more thing... Do the Golfs...
  14. Demo3

The way I read it?

So... I am getting ready to trade my 2013 TDI JSW with 72000 miles for a 2014 TDI JSW with 18000 miles. I am buying from a dealer who got it back from a trade. As I look at the VW_GEN1.2LTDI.USA.0001 publication "Important Information ..... " I see that the warranty period would be 10 years or...
  15. Demo3

Finished Paperwork

Just turned in paperwork turn to get mine returned... what is the wait time looking like now. Sent it in online. I found a 2014 JSW with just under 18000 miles I'm going to get.
  16. Demo3

If

If I trade from a 2013 to a 2014 JSW TDI... does the 2014 use Adblue?
  17. Demo3

Link

Would someone re-post the link to the VW web page that shows the compensation for taking the fix?
  18. Demo3

DPF and EGT temps.

I have been noticing that my Scangage DPF and EGT temps seem to be higher than normal. The "new" normal temps for both are >500 degrees. When it goes into regen. temps go to around 1200 and then drop back to >500. Even when not in regen. sometimes EGT pops over 1K. I guess I got to see if it...
  19. Demo3

Recycle

I bent two stock wheels a few years ago on my 13 JSW. I still got them sitting around and was wondering if "wheel aluminum" is recyclable, like do they have any worth as aluminum scrap.
  20. Demo3

WTB Tow eye cap

I need a gray tow eye cap for a 2013 JSW, part number 1K9807441GRU.