Search results

1. S

FS: 2003 Jetta TDI Sedan - 276k miles

Sold! And as promised... In the grand tradition of offering TDI Club people first crack at vehicles, I offer a 2003 Jetta TDI GLS with 276k miles. This is the same vehicle I bought back in 2008 from ecodean. I am the third owner based on the CarFax I got at the time of purchase. I work for an...
  2. S

VW CrossBlue Diesel Hybrid concept introduced at NAIAS

Autoblog.com Where the heck did this thing come from? -2.0 TDI -Three rows -89mpge -35mpg combined -39mpg hwy Designed for the NA market. I fully expect it not to happen or cost $80,000.
  3. S

Chrysler and Jeep diesels coming

Surprised I haven't seen this posted here. Chrysler to launch ecodiesel badge for clean diesel range 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (launched March 2013) 2013 Dodge Durango (launched March 2013) 2014 Chrysler 300 (launched late 2013) All mated to the new ZF 8-speed auto. The preliminary...
  4. S

FYI: Brake light on? Beeping at you?

I was thinking I was about to have to adjust a parking brake cable/replace a cable/replace a set of brakes when this light came on last night. It turned out to be the sensor switch in my '03 Jetta. This is the switch that detects if the parking brake lever is down or not. The switch was knocked...