Search results

1. Electrodynamic

1996 passat tdi wagon

You need to post a price on this forum.
  2. Electrodynamic

FS: ALH WAGON final partout

Do you still have the car? Does it have the rear cargo cover? I'm in Huntersville, right above Charlotte. Shoot me an email nick@stereointegrity.com. Thanks
  3. Electrodynamic

2005 (early) Jetta Wagon WNC - 2,000 obo

Craigslist post expired. Is the car still available? Shoot me an email to nick@stereointegrity.com. Thanks.
  4. Electrodynamic

05 passat tdi for sale

Has no one done any searching on this car? Listed multiple times in multiple ways on here (TDI forum). Search brings it up in this order: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=491340 http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=5399337#post5399337...
  5. Electrodynamic

cleaning house, good stuff FS!

Same as others, I sent you a PM about the steering wheel a few days ago. :)
  6. Electrodynamic

FS: MK4 Clean Out

I have my PM's turned off but I am interested in your grey center console. Can you send me an email to nick@stereointegrity.com? Thanks. :)
  7. Electrodynamic

2010 Turbo Deadpool Injection

Are there hidden pictures that I'm not seeing? Almost two months ago now.
  8. Electrodynamic

I'm BACK!!

Thanks guys. Sorry to not have mentioned it but the Jetta Wagon TDI is a 2003. I'm leaving in a few minutes to do tax/tag/title on it and then bring it home for a MAJOR cleaning session.
  9. Electrodynamic

I'm BACK!!

What is this guy talking about? Well I have owned two mkIV Jetta TDI's and I recently purchased a 2003 gasoline V6 Passat for use as my company car. It is clean, runs great, I lowered it a little bit with new struts and springs, etc. It looks good but I can't stand the fuel mileage because my...
  10. Electrodynamic

Time to move on - 2005 PD Golf

In for pictures and more information and a starting price point.
  11. Electrodynamic

FS: 2004 .:R-TDI — 4motion PD150 TDI in R32!!

OMG, what a car!! Absolutely love the build. Good luck with the sale. :D :D
  12. Electrodynamic

2003 vw diesel wagon

Could you send me an email to nick@stereointegrity.com with current pictures and a phone number so I can talk to you abou the car? Thanks. :)
  13. Electrodynamic

///2005 VW Passat TDI Wagon ///

Did this car sell?
  14. Electrodynamic

2003 Jetta/Bora highly modified w/6-speed LSD

Thanks guys. I wish I would have held out longer and stuck to $7,000 but I needed to sell the car pretty quick even though it was for sale for over 4 months. And of course as soon as a deposit was made I had 5 other people express interest in the car, haha. I'm not sure if the buyer is active...
  15. Electrodynamic

2003 Jetta/Bora highly modified w/6-speed LSD

Car is sold. I ended up selling it for $6,000. The buyer is flying down on the 22'nd and is going to drive it back to his house 6+ hours away. :) Buyer is really cool, really nice, and straight forward. I'll let him chime in if he wishes to do so but until then I won't mention who he is.
  16. Electrodynamic

2002 Golf Tdi 17/22 turbo $7,000.

Nice looking car and nice mods. Good luck with the sale. :)
  17. Electrodynamic

2011 Stage 2+ 335d 90k miles North Carolina

Holy Awesomeness Batman! Great car, good luck with the sale! :D :D
  18. Electrodynamic

East TN 2005 Passat TDI Wagon For Sale

Could you send me an email to Nick@stereointegrity.com? Thanks.
  19. Electrodynamic

2005 Passat TDI wagon, Northampton MA 125K miles, $3450

Could you post your email address and/or phone number so we can contact you? If you read this could you send pictures to my email address: Nick@stereointegrity.com ? Thanks. :)