Search results

1. S

After a flawless road trip I have a no-start

Today was a bad day for my 2011 JSW. I just finished a 700mile road trip on Sunday with no issues at all filling up 200 miles from home at a Shell station. I did not drive at all on Monday and today (tuesday) I took it to work and everything seemed normal. No weird hesitations, no power problems...
  2. S

FS: MK3 TDI FrostHeater NIB

FS: MK3 TDI FrostHeater NIB *SOLD* *SOLD* I have a brand new, never installed or used, complete MK3 TDI FrostHeater. I sold my Jetta this summer and never installed it. Will come with all hoses, heater and instructions. Email me for Pics sprstu at gmail $100 plus shipping (USPS flat rate box...
  3. S

FS: 98 AHU IP, ECU, Wiring Harness, Cluster

I am parting a 98 Jetta TDI AHU and have some big items that are now for sale. ECU part # 028 906 021 JB $140 shipped sold Injector Pump, known good $450 shipped As well as the full and complete engine side wiring harness $100 shipped Sold Gauge cluster $55 shipped Sold...
  4. S

Parting 98 TDI ALH, Silver

All gone.
  5. S

NEED ASAP: MK3 Harness connector, round coupler

I am looking for a harness connector that sits on the front driver side of the engine for my 98 jetta TDI. It is the GlowPlug, fuel shut off and coolant temp sensor etc. harness. In the cold last night I cracked the plastic and now the harness with not seat properly. it goes here the part...
  6. S

PP520 injectors on stock ECU = lolz

Today I was lucky enough to have some great friends do some work on my car while I was at my job and what they accomplished was a complete rebuild and install of some new PowerPlus520 injectors. (to be honest Zips Diesel Service did the injector build and balance) I chose the PP520 over the...
  7. S

Salt Lake City to Minneapolis

*I dont know why the pictures wont post* A few months ago I flew out to Salt Lake City to pick up my new (to me) Jetta TDI. I bought it from a family friend who had recently purchased an 09 Jetta TDI. He made the decision to sell because the VW dealership said he needed $3200 in repair; new IP...
  8. S

WTB AHU KKK K03 downpipe

just like the title says, I need the downpipe section from the K03 003 006. I dont need a whole system, just something down to the flex pipe, can include flex pipe. alternate contact- sprstu at gmail dot com