3. NathanMSL

Garage Sale, 2005 Golf TDI parts, 6spd stuff

Still here, make me an offer
  4. NathanMSL

Some good parts still available
  5. NathanMSL

Does anyone have an opinion of the flywheels? Are they junk at this point due to the surface rust? If so I'll throw them at the end of the driveway for the local junk man/scrap steel guy to pick up.
  6. NathanMSL

Nope, that all stayed with the car when I sold it. I haven't heard anything about the car in a year or two. For a while it changed hands every 6 months. I think I lost track of it on the 4th owner.
  7. NathanMSL

Yes, the maf is for a PD. PM replied.
  8. NathanMSL

Badgeless front grill, never used Eurojet front crash bar, new never used
  9. NathanMSL

Reseal kits for PD150 injectors, I have 12 sets of these for some reason (7 left) Stock top IC pipe Stock map
  10. NathanMSL

Continued: Front wiper arms Axles, a set of 6spd axles, and a set of what I think are 5spd axles, (6 speed axles SOLD) Flywheels/pressure plates, I think these are 6 speed. I have more pictures if there is something that will identify these. Eurojet intercooler pipe...
  11. NathanMSL

I've been hoarding this stuff for some reason, even though I don't have the car anymore. It's probably more laziness than anything. :D I'm not even sure what some of this stuff is anymore, so if I've mislabeled something please let me know. If you have an idea on what some of this stuff is...
  12. NathanMSL

Q-loader $400

-----SOLD!!!------ Qloader for sale. I don't have the car anymore so there is no need for me to have the qloader. $400 or best offer [/url][/IMG]
  13. P1060939

P1060939

14. NathanMSL

2005 TDI Golf w/Mods Texas

Sorry you had to sell the car Ben. I hope you got some enjoyment out of it. I've heard that it has sold again since you sold it. There was a question earlier about the EGT probe. One of your pictures of the turbo and manifold and the egt probe. The water meth module has the readout for the...
  15. NathanMSL

Scangauge II, $130 shipped

Still for sale.