Search results

1. S

Rodent PSA and Vacuum Hose part help identifier

Rodents got me again and Vacuum Hose part help identifier Last week i had my 2013 tdi towed to the dealership with loss of power, check engine and glow plug flashing light. They determined it was rodent damage to vacuum hose to the (actuator)? Since they had the car, i had no clue i just ok for...
  2. S

anyone else handsfree phone sound like sh&t

The thing is horrible. Using a windows phone, don't want to leave the car for service multiple days like I did with door locking issue. Other than that car is great, we just opt for speaker phone even though we paid for hands free
  3. S

click sound driver side rear

We have noticed a audible clicking usually happens in twos ( 2 clicks at a time), when car is slowing down or turning. Wife had a gti owner in her car and he said his does the same thing? What is this, I've seen it pop up on a Google search but its all over the place as to what it is. Car is 600...
  4. S

trunk opening , can it be adjusted

Wife mentioned it and I noticed how it flings wide open, almost like something can break. Is there any adjustment to this? Can you just have it pop then you manually pull open?
  5. S

for some reason thought tdi se w/ sun and nav had push button start

Took delivery today and it did not. We were testing jsw and then drove a Passat twice in between. The Passat was not sel and we can't remember if it had push button or not. Am I way off? Can it be added? Not a deal breaker but let out a sigh when I found out. Not my car the wife's but I will...
  6. S

very surprised at how small jsw was

We were all but ready to sign on the dotted line when I said , let me bring the car seats in. To our dissapointment and after borrowing the vehicle over night we knew this vehicle could not work. I was stumped because a jetta sedan rental was just fine for us on vacation. Then I learned it is a...