Search results

1. F

Struck oil on Jetta tdi brm engine 06

yes, why i contact Dmv dmv?
  2. F

Struck oil on Jetta tdi brm engine 06

The car came back from repair garage, and now it has a major motor oil leak, on the driver's side up by the turbo, The only nut I haven't tightened here front of the oil return from the turbo. These 2 connections, I'll tighten this today, hope this does it, they're high up and oil coming down...
  3. F

on vw tdi 2006

IT PAST THAT, HOW ABOUT FUSE PANEL INSTALED TESTED WITH EMC LOCKED UP. THANKS
  4. F

on vw tdi 2006

Key lost identity, then anti-theft was activated no EMC on then car change fuse panel, would some please know how many EMC circuits, are connected to the fuse panel. I believe the EMC should have been corrected before chaining the fuse panel. Please help
  5. F

I Have a Jetta tdi on fuel pump side, I have a cool tube with a end open

VW Jetta TDI 06. one part of the line ties to the radiator hose, sorry about that.
  6. F

it read Bentley 19-7 13 it states to bypass-flap. I tried to post picture, by copy & paste, but no good.
  7. F

it about 1/2" i dia. Thanks
  8. jim 1st.

jim 1st.

9. F

06 jetta tdi

thanks tdijarhead i don't have a &b 12 volts panels in the car and I'm like a dog chasing his tail, the corrosion in b panel caused the problems. thanks for your reply.
  10. F

06 jetta tdi

I have a good scanner coming, no power to scan receptor plug, can I give it 12-volt power from somewhere else . please
  11. F

06 jetta tdi

could some please inform me as to what fuse the (scanner is to plug the scanner) in there plug is on? thanks
  12. F

12 volt guru 06 jetta tdi

under the dash kind of align with the steering column, there a horseshoe-shaped plastic piece with trunk passing through it to take 180 dreg turn. what in the wide part of it and if connection how does it come apart, please
  13. F

06 tdi looking for 20 pin connector on betnley

make before codes, think it losing ground from the 43. I was going to try to find take out with red/black & black there must be a 20 pin connector, I look on top a little to find those colors, and then find unite and test it ground would a start. I was looking on Amazon for an autel mx? 808 pro...
  14. F

06 tdi looking for 20 pin connector on betnley

0n ewd-381 no.77/3 it lists a 20 pin connector, that I'd want to check the ground there believe there an opening their somewhere. could you guys please inform me as to where it located. will a scanner help in matters like this, please thanks you
  15. F

tdi brm 1.9 how to install cam sensed

I lie to know how the wire enters the case, where it resides by the magnetic balancer, please.
  16. F

tdi brm 1.9 how to install cam sensed

another guy took it off, and it looks impossible to get the wire by the plastic case that surrounds the timing belt and to install a cam sensor. please help, next car will be a dodge diesel
  17. F

06 tdi brm

Thus is with the head off Please.
  18. F

06 tdi brm

I installed pin on head & on crank I installed the crank lock, there a hole about 12, o'clock where it installed and fit in with ger below, installed belt, removed pin & lock, Tried to turn CW hit valve @ 12:30 then went CCW to about 8: o'clock and hit valve again. PLEASE explain.
  19. F

06 tdi brm

I have an inserted it and pin the head installed the belt and hid valves @about 12:30 and 8 o'clock. on older VW TDI on back of the engine on the bell housing on top there was o 1" hole to view flywheel and there was a mark on there for a TDI, is it still there. Please.
  20. F

06 tdi brm

How do you know is #1 is @ compression stroke, if I knew this i wouldn't have a problem.