Search results

1. C

2013 jsw dsg - cpo

Sold.
  2. C

JSW CPO 2yr/unlim war. coverage experiances

I brought it to the dealer by me. The dealer I bought it from is 6 hours away. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Stereo upgrades?

It did for me. No coding needed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Stereo upgrades?

RCD330+ Plug and play into my 12 JSW in 10 minutes. Can get them for $160 shipped with CarPlay only from AliExpress. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

I just got my car back from having the dash replaced and the rear window regulator as well. The car is a bumper to bumper warranty so yes, a trim piece that failed counts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

I filed a complaint with the VA AG’s office. Let’s see how that goes. To expect me to drive 12 hours total to replace three tires and a wheel is outrageous. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

So Lindsay are being *******s. Pulling this **** because I live 5 hours away. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

It’s been these types of messages for a month now. I need new rotors, tires and I have a bent wheel. I haven’t seen the car since March. They finally approved that the rotors should have been changed after three weeks. Now I’m fighting over three bad tires and the wheel, possibly the dash too...
  9. C

I wonder if we have the same rep or they are all that way. My VW dealer has had my car for a month now because the dealer I bought it from (Lindsay) certified a car with many problems. VW Corp has been slow because they allow Lindsay to ignore everything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

Call VW Corp. another issue is if the dash vents are messed up which is very common the dash has to be replaced because they can’t clip in correctly. Tell the advisor he will get paid from VW and to do the work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Looks like I’ll be getting a new dash due to the center vent coming up and the deformation towards the front of it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C

Mine is doing the same thing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. C

2015 Golf TDI Muffler

I didn’t call you a name. I said the comment was. Don’t take things so personal. Now, you called the muffler shop material inadequate; but they use 409 pipe just like your buzzken exhaust is made of. How are you not comprehending what I’m getting at? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. C

2015 Golf TDI Muffler

My point this entire time was to this asinine comment. [emoji136] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

2015 Golf TDI Muffler

It’s cheap. That’s what exhaust shops use unless you pay extra for 304. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. C

2015 Golf TDI Muffler

It’s 409... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. C

2015 Golf TDI Muffler

Depends on the shop. For a muffler delete, do you really need the top of the line 304 SS? Or just something that does its job with a nice tip? You have a buzzken exhaust. Do you think they use top of the line materials? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. C

Adams Auto Group -Charlotte

Seems like this dealer has a lot of 15 golfs for sale. Has anyone purchased a tdi from them? I have a SE on hold for me. Price seems too good to be true though considering S trims are going for more. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. C

2015 Golf TDI Muffler

Any muffler shop could make you a muffler delete for cheap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. C

MK7 IRS independent rear suspension - NC

Bump. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk