Search results

1. J

Missed the Deadline....

typical complaining douche... always wanting more
  2. J

VW Won't Attempt to Regain Diesel Leadership in US; Many TDI Models May Never Return

im really impressed with the MB e320 cdi nice looking cars
  3. J

Trading in your VW TDI? What will be your next car

i love this car.... and will miss the mpg but i think im gonna find a cheap car i can pay cash for ... and drive the **** outta it gas is cheap now.... so who cares im not happy with the trade in value... we all know when selling these cars we didnt pay trade in value nor was anyone paying...
  4. J

vw payback

just heard from my buddy at audi that vw will be giving msrp and 10k on the tdi
  5. J

Will you turn in your tuned CR if VW offers buybacks?

if price it right.... the tdi will be gone... mines a 13 with 73000 miles on it ... bought brand new been stg 2 tuned since 2000 miles no issues with car except for some rattles and front endlinks i was shocked to see the car was only valued at $9000
  6. J

Stage 3.5 Complete!!

nice do you have upgraded clutch?
  7. J

Got my Malone Stage 3 done!

whats mpg? im banging out 46+ on winter fuel and 20-30* temps and snow tires... and i dont drive easy stg 2 with cr 170 turbo
  8. J

next tune advise

im confused... i thought stg 3 was 190/350 now its 180/310? and stg 3.5 is 190/315 my stg 2 dynod 165/310 .... i now have cr170 turbo on.... how long will the stock clutch last with stg 3/ 3.5
  9. J

Stage 3.5 Complete!!

im confused... i thought stg 3 was 190/350 now its 180/310? and stg 3.5 is 190/315 my stg 2 dynod 165/310 .... i now have cr170 turbo on.... how long will the stock clutch last with stg 3/ 3.5
  10. J

CR140 Flapper Valve Performance...

stg 2 and i easiely get 48mpg+ and i accelerate hard
  11. J

Malone Econo tune CR cars

stg 2 tune you need to remove dpf and put in a new down pipe... 600 for down pipe... 550 tune i regularly get 50 mpg now..and i still drive the car pretty hard... no hyper miling bull ****
  12. J

slow, dumb, cheap compound setup!

with more fuel and proper boost you wont run any hotter
  13. J

yes you need the small turbo wastegate to open way later... 10-15 psi at least... you get your power by compounding the air pressure... right now your pretty much just running off of the larger turbo
  14. J

Compressor compound turbo setup

compounds arent to difficult to understand... ive fabbed my own sets and installed countless others exhaust goes to the small turbo first and then to the larger one... wastegate on the smaller turbo opens sooner so that the exhaust energy will drive the larger turbo harder and also not over...
  15. J

the egt should be lower with the compounds... more fueling will be helpful there is a equation to figure out/ make sure the turbos are running a correct ratio for efficient running wastgateing at 3 psi is to low... what is total boost?
  16. J

nitrous on 13 tdi

as was said.... even on a stock diesel you can gain some hp on nitrous.. yes you see more power with a tuner... my tdi is tuned and with nitrous will gain some more hp... just like your monster 7.3 would as well. 01 with stock injectors and stock hpop? sorry your not over 310@wheel nitrous on...
  17. J

nitrous on 13 tdi

i havent set up the nitrous kit yet... been busy with the race truck.. and i also gonna go to stg 3 with the car... just need the time to install it. nitrous kit is sitting ready
  18. J

CR140 Stage 3

^^^ agree