Search results

1. ncroadwarrior

WTB Cargo Cover, Beige ,04 JSW

mine is sprung, located in eastern NC 28516
  2. ncroadwarrior

09a tiptronic shifter not engaging D

haven't found any info on this ...2004 JSW 09A tiptronic tranny 187 k pushing button on shifter handle to engage D results in no movement forward...BUT a tiny down move on the shifter toward 4 th engages D and all works good. Tranny says it is in D and dash display also shows D, runs out...
  3. ncroadwarrior

Glass headlight lenses for MKIV jetta

bought from volx, bad for me my ecodes are 1 pc plastic housings that do not separate for glass lense replacement. NIB 60.00 + shipping located in western nc , tks for looking
  4. ncroadwarrior

daniel grindstaff

please check your adw website msgs phone log is full also trying to reach out to you tks
  5. ncroadwarrior

FS avus 15" stock wheels

came off my 04 JSW...no rash, balance true, 5x100, std lightweight wheel for 99-05 's...have centercaps for them..PU in hickory nc .$ 100.00
  6. ncroadwarrior

Need Larger print

is there such a thing and where do I find it.. aging out guys need larger print tks
  7. ncroadwarrior

WTB MKIV seats

Front only.....2004 Beige, leather, heated, manual is what I have my bolsters , and drivers seat bottom have some wear spots, I would like to replace . I would entertain just one for the drivers side , seat cover is last option bd
  8. ncroadwarrior

awsum video even if its a gasser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUkSFi2NhT0
  9. ncroadwarrior

WTB JSW car cover

04 JSW... would like to find a cover made of the Noah material ... PM me...tks bd
  10. ncroadwarrior

04 BEW Egr Cooler-complete

Factory recall take off on my personal JSW... perfect working order with all hoses etc deleted the Egr cooler when the vnt17 turbo was installed 45.00 + shipping
  11. ncroadwarrior

Need a Md guru for my son

my son living in SE Maryland just purchased an 03 Passat GLS with the 1.8 turbo gas engine....in has 77k original miles ....Timing belt is way past due on age... Would like to steer him to a guru or respected foreign car service center to have the belt changed out ASAP... I sent him the link...
  12. ncroadwarrior

WB in Lockwood, Mo Monday am

If anyone has any special needs with frank 06, I have a delivery 7 miles from his shop ...I'm going to stop by and say hello will be coming straight back to NC....call my cell# 828-781-2855 bill
  13. ncroadwarrior

F/S KP-39 Turbo , prime condition

upgraded to a 17 on wifes 04 BEW JSW(tip tranny)....guru inspected stock kp-39 and it has virtually no end play or runout/no blade nicks or any other nasties.. 129k miles... 300.00 + shipping will bring to winnsboro,SC GTG in july if still available. will tradeout for ross tech too. pm...
  14. ncroadwarrior

need roof antenna gasket...Jetta wagon

mine has split and its rtv'd for now.... having difficulty finding the gasket by itself...checked several vendors and its only available in the" antenna kit " , not seperatly... did find a UK ebay site that had the gasket listed seperatly but couldn't find shipping cost to usa...site had a...
  15. ncroadwarrior

H/T remove the vacuum ball 04 BEW

Searched, Bentley'd etc... I am going to change out my ceramic glow plugs to the steelies prior to athe Asheville nc GTG (plugs in , leave harness disconnected) then Jeff can do the program work... I want to get more access to the glow plug directly behind the vacuum ball... I cannot find...
  16. ncroadwarrior

glow plug recall-wait & see ?

I know another glow plug recall post...but... What are you guys going to do...replace them yourself at a gtg where jeff can reflash...that's my thinking right now... Since we have no vw dealer in Hicory nc I am certainly not going to drive to a strange unknown dealer and put myself in their...
  17. ncroadwarrior

WVO-Free for taking

I have 200 gallons of soy based wvo in a tote bin in the garage...its been filtered to 5 mic & treated with biocide... It's freebie to anyone who can pump it out... I do not have the time to process and would at least like to see someone use it before I get a renderer to stop by... Once you see...
  18. ncroadwarrior

local vw dealer bits the dust

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/content/2008/dec/23/shut-down/ along with Cadillac, Volvo, Lincoln, Mercury, Porsche looks like vag-com is going to be a necessity now, or at least a good excuse to purchase the laptop and software...
  19. ncroadwarrior

Confused w/ search ? roof rack cross bars

searched ..read 47 pages on roof racks... I have 04 jetta wagon ...it has the factory rails...I need the cross bars... has anyone seen or used these Westin crossbars...#17701 ...$ 29.77...
  20. ncroadwarrior

Confused after e-trailer's call...hitch Q

Read a lot here about adding a trailer hitch to my 04 J/wagon... I am not going to tow a trailer, only want to use a 60x24 cargo carrier into the receiver... Talked to e-trailer and agreed on the hidden hitch class I with the 11/4" receiver...but...my cargo carrier fits a 2" receiver so I needed...