Search results

1. C

2015 Passat TDI SEL - Heat Issues

I have a 2015 Passat TDI SEL with 98,200 miles on it. Just after stage 2 about a month ago I noticed my heat was not working. I may actually have 2 problems. I don't believe any of the selections blow as they should - defrost doesn't blow at all, vents blow about 1/4 of full, and footwell...
  2. C

2004 GLS TDI - Considering Buying - What To Look For?

I have owned a 2010 Jetta TDI since new and recently turned it in. Looking for a replacement now and there is a local 2004 GLS TDI Jetta automatic for sale. It has 135,000 miles on it and owner indicates they have maintenance records for it. Is there anything specific I need to look for...
  3. C

Former lease vehicles - eligible?

I've done a good bit of reading on the forums and through the VW data I can digest. I haven't seen anywhere that vehicles formerly leased (not by me) and for sale now would be excluded. Does anyone have any direct evidence that they would/would not be included or eligible for buy back? I...
  4. C

Castrol Edge Professional LL03 Change

I just picked up oil from the dealer for my next oil change. I didn't look at the oil until I got home but when I did I noticed that that bottle is different and it is actually 1 quart rather than 1 liter as I have always purchased. All the specs are the same. Has anyone else run into this...
  5. C

2010 Jetta TDI DSG Service

I hope everyone excuses me if this has been asked a million times. I am getting ready to do the 2nd service on my TDI and I wanted to make sure I'm using the correct procedure. When I did it at 40K I used this set of instructions: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=261091 Is this...
  6. C

2010 Jetta TDI AC Issue

My 2010 Jetta TDI is having an issue with the AC. The issue is that it does not work at all. Last summer I did have the intercooler TSB done on the car but I think the AC worked fine after that. I have a couple questions. 1. Could this have been caused by the intercooler TSB repair? 2. I...