Search results

1. C

FS: 2003 JETTA WAGON GL AUTOMATIC - 185k MILES

SOLDSOLDSOLD 2003 JETTA WAGON GL AUTOMATIC - 185k MILES - SOLD SOLDSOLD Thank You! I am selling my moms 2003 Jetta Wagon GL. It's an 01M automatic and ALH engine. The car currently has 185k miles and is in good shape. Not perfect, it was daily driven for 13 years. The transmission is good...
  2. C

CAT fuel filter saves the day!

I recently ran what I found to be a bad batch of fuel! Don't bother asking where it came from or what brand fuel this is. I installed a Mann WK31/5 pre-filter and Cat 1R-0750 final filter on my Jetta. This poor jetta currently has 299,000 miles on it and this cat filter is approx. 70,000 miles...
  3. C

Trip to (try) to buy a Scamp

For many years I have wanted a Scamp. Ive owned much larger travel trailers, but I love the Scamp design. A few weeks ago a friend told me about an upcoming estate auction in Laporte, MN with a 2013 Scamp 16' camper being sold. It seemed ridiculous to drive that far for something that wasn't a...
  4. C

FS: Methanol for producing biodiesel, racing, or water/methanol injection

I have three 55 gallon drums of Methanol for sale. All are rated 99.85%+ purity methanol. All stored sealed and drums in great shape. two are full, one is about 65% full. Buy one or all. full ones $100 each. the half full drum $50.
  5. C

FS: Two Phatbox systems

I am clearing out some stuff I don't use anymore, and I have a couple Phatbox items for sale. There are two docks, one dock power adapter and two phatboxes, with one connector cable. Two hard drives as well. Ive never had a phatbox or know how to use them, so all is sold as-is. SOLD
  6. C

WTB: MKIV Jetta Hitch

I need a hitch for my mk4 Jetta. Anyone have one sitting around?
  7. C

Pressure plate failure on a VR6/G60 kit?

I had installed a clutch on my car earlier this year, it has 8-9,000 miles on it or so, and out of the blue on a trip the transmission wouldn't come out of neutral. After messing with it, I found I could start it with the clutch pushed in and the transmission in gear, foot off the brake and the...
  8. C

FS: 2000 Jetta GLS TDI 91k miles DEAD AUTO

FS: 2000 Jetta GLS TDI SOLD [SOLD] Thanks
  9. C

WTB: Manual transmission for ALH/PD

I need an 02J TDI transmission, 2000-2005 jetta/beetle, 2000-2006 golf. I also need the shift box and cables, if you have that, big help. I'd prefer something low mileage, but any trans in good shape is OK.
  10. C

FS: Used ALH Intake manifold (CLEAN)

I have a completely clean ALH intake manifold for sale. It was removed from a spare engine I had and completely cleaned inside and out. Includes EGR housing, manifold, EGR cooler and EGR pipe to the turbo. ready to bolt in. no damage whatsoever. $125OBO
  11. C

FS: B4 Passat clockspring and 10MM ALH Injection pump

I have a B4 Clockspring. This is what allows the wires for the airbag and horn to rotate when the steering wheel is turned. New in box, OEM part. Impex sells for $267, $150 shipped. 10MM ALH Injection pump, under 80,000 miles in perfect shape $450 shipped.
  12. C

Dull Yellowed and Cloudy headlights? THIS WORKS!

I saw the Crystal View headlight kit at Advance auto yesterday and decided to give it a shot. Didnt take the headlights out of the car.. used some masking tape on the edges of the fender to prevent scratches, but even that was overkill. The kit works as advertised and actually included...
  13. C

regulations concerning private fuel transportation?

If I want to buy 400 gallons of diesel and transport it, what kind of regulations will I be dealing with? This would be in a privately owned pickup truck, carrying highway diesel in stainless steel IBC's in the bed. What sort of laws, if any, will I be breaking? Is it the same for biodiesel if...
  14. C

FOR SALE: NEW OEM Strut, 10MM Injection Pump,

FOR SALE: NEW OEM Strut, 10MM Injection Pump, ALH engine block I have: brand new, in the box OEM front strut for the A4 cars. This will fit all 99-04 golf, jetta, new beetles. Perfect if you blew one out and don't want a full suspension upgrade. $30 OBO + shipping 10MM injection pump from a...
  15. C

FS: Turbo, Injection pump, Injectors, Alternator, Engine Block & MORE

FS: Turbo, Injection pump, Injectors, Engine Block & MORE I have several parts to get rid of and clean up my garage. All are from the same vehicle, a 2003 jetta with 45,000 miles. VNT-15 Turbo Injection pump - 5 speed full oem injectors with oem nozzles - 5 speed Engine block with...
  16. C

FS: 5x100 15" Speedline wheels

I ran these on a B4 passat with a 5 lug conversion. Good looking wheels, I just dont need them anymore. Their on ebay, but I will end the auction for anyone who wants them I can deliver anywhere along I70 or 80/90 from VA to Detroit and Madison, WI...
  17. C

FS: VNT-15 Turbo

selling a used VNT 15. Removed with approx 50K on vehicle. It is what it is: a used turbo in good shape. no damage or problems. $250OBO.
  18. C

FS: VNT-15 Turbo

Slightly used, 50,000 miles. Came from a 02 jetta. No problems or issues prior to removal. I will post pictures later. Make an offer!
  19. C

Some good advice from our friend Pat Goss!

I know lots of people in the area trust pat goss' shop.. I dont know why though.. I just found this piece of advice online! For someone who drives VW TDI's, and has several TDI owners that I know of visiting his shop, his advice is alarming. He really doesnt know what he is talking about. Oct...