Search results

1. F

FS: 17" VW Denver's with Tires & TPMS - Only 1272 miles on them - will ship

5x112 is what Audi has used for years, as well as the Passat. One less variation to worry about......
  2. F

Sorry, a little too low. My asking price is the cost of the tires alone from Tire Rack, so you are basically getting the wheels and TPMS sensors for free. Thanks for your interest!!
  3. F

* SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * I have a set of 4 17" VW Denvers 5x112, with Bridgestone Potenza RE050 225/45ZR17, TPMS & Centercaps. They have 1272 miles on them, and everything is in perfect shape. One wheel has a pinhead size nick on it near one bolt hole. the rest are perfect. Tires...
  4. F

FS: Mint 1272 mile 17" 5x112 VW Denver's with Tires & TPMS

**WILL SHIP** I have a set of 4 MINT (not a scratch or anything) 17" VW Denvers 5x112, with Bridgestone Potenza RE050 225/45ZR17, TPMS & Centercaps. They have 1272 miles on them, and everything is in perfect shape. I don't have any pics yet, as I just took them off and it is already dark, but...
  5. F

FS: Misc. VW Parts

offers considered bump.........
  6. F

Friday bump.........
  7. F

Price lowered bump.........
  8. F

email sent.......
  9. F

evangelos: i have not received your email as of now... NH_TDI: reply sent Thanks!! Frank
  10. F

Bump.......prices lowered
  11. F

Lugbolts are sold.....thanks Dennis!
  12. F

Lugbolts are pending....
  13. F

Hey gang, cleaning out the garage I found some old VW parts that I no longer need: VW A4 PD TDI Plastic Engine cover Rubber Ball socket, used to hold engine cover in place. Cannot be bought separately in USA, only comes with the whole cover assembly. New OEM VW part sourced from Germany. $15...
  14. F

FS: 2004 Jetta GLS TDI 5 Spd. Platinum Gray w/Leather Sedan

Sorry, it sold yesterday to a local buyer.
  15. F

Bump - Hits the local classifieds tomorrow......really need to get this car gone!! Serious offers considered!!!
  16. F

Trade 2002 Xterra for Jetta TDI

Man......if that were one of the newer 05-06 Xterra's I'd be talking to you right now about trading with you for my 04 Jetta...... Frank
  17. F

Bump.......6 weeks ago this car wouldn't have lasted 3 days, memories are short......
  18. F

$18,900......I'm ready to move it out!
  19. F

Price lowered to $19,200........