Search results

1. M

FOUND: 04 BEW RACE PIPE.

I’m not sure who kingmadisson is but I don’t have any parts for sale. Not sure why that user would be sending people my contact. Please stop.
  2. M

FS: MK7 TDI Filters & Brake pads $100/best

Sure thing. Venmo or PayPal? I can pm you the details.
  3. M

FS: MK7 TDI Filters & Brake pads $100/best

Recently sold my 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI to upgrade to a Q5 TDI. I've got a whole box of brand new filters and a set of front ceramic brake pads for the MK7 Golf. All parts are brand new, purchased originally from idparts. Asking $100 or best offer - shipped for free! Here's what I have: 1...
  4. IMG_3849.jpeg

IMG_3849.jpeg

5. for sale

for sale

6. M

FS Weathertech Front Floor Liners for 2015 - 2021 Golf / GSW

Recently sold my 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI (to upgrade to a Q5 TDI) and have a set of Weathertech floor liners. Also have some VW factory rear all weather mats I'll throw in for no additional cost. Asking $75 and can work out shipping - I'm located in Northwest Arkansas. See the local post at...
  7. M

2015 GSW not coming up to temperature

Ended up being a leaking water pump - assuming something with the variable water pump was also causing the temperature issues. Forced me into doing the timing belt a little early (at least by miles) but all seems to be back to normal now.
  8. M

Well - still havent been able to diagnose it further, but, yesterday noticed a small puddle on the floor of the garage, and immediately got a "check coolant" warning when starting the car. Sure enough - coolant was low, and there's coolant puddled on top of the plastic belly pan looking down...
  9. M

I've been through all the options in the MFD - no oil temp. I'll check it with VCDS after a long drive later today. Mine's a 2015 TDI SEL - not sure if that made any difference? And I've had the car through plenty of winters where we've been sub-zero temperatures - and not had any issues. But...
  10. M

Just checked, I do not have an oil temperature option in the MFD. I don’t see any way to turn that on through the settings either. Is this something I can enable with VCDS?
  11. M

I'll take a look next time I go out. Not sure I've noticed an oil temp option in the MFD.
  12. M

I have a 2015 GSW TDI, 107,000K miles. For the past several weeks, I've noticed I haven't been reaching full temperature on the dashboard gauge - it's been one tick left of center. Suspecting a possible thermostat issue, but, nothing else seemed to be the matter. We got some really cold weather...
  13. M

Mann Air Filter & Cabin Air Filter for Q7 or Touareg TDI - make offer

Have some left over parts from our 2014 Q7 TDI. Will ship from Indiana. Make a reasonable offer and I’ll send them your way! Air filter MANN C 39 002 Cabin filter MANN CUK 2842 Brand new in box. Purchased from IDparts but unfortunately our car was totaled before I ever installed them.
  14. M

Audi Q7 Weathertech Mats and Yakima Carrier Bars

Selling a full set of Weathertech floor liners for a 2007-2015 Audi Q7. Our TDI, unfortunately, was totaled. Mats are in excellent condition. $125 Shipped. Also, have Yakima Base Carrier roof rack bars with clips for the Q7. Jetstream aerodynamic bars in black, Ridgeline towers and...
  15. M

2015 GSW floor mats

I've never had a problem yet with Weathertechs in any of my cars - had over 100k miles on my MkV Weathertech mats. The last set of VW Monster Mats that I had wore out way too quickly as well.