Search results

1. F

WTB: 99-03 TDI w/manual trans

Looking for a 1999 to 2003 TDI with manual trans. (with documentation of service) Willing to travel within a 750 mile radius of Salt Lake City. Thanks ! Jamie
  2. F

FS: 2003 Golf/Jetta 4 Spoke Wheel/Airbag

I have a beautiful 4 spoke steering wheel and airbag assembly that I removed from my 2003 Golf at 79,000 miles. There is VERY LITTLE wear at the 12 o'clock position. $75.00, shipped in US Jamie dadillac@comcast.net
  3. F

5th Gear Set

I have a 5th gear set (factory) that was removed from my 03 Golf at 79,000. No chips or broken teeth on gears. Only removed to have a .658 set installed. $125.00 shipped dadillac@comcast.net
  4. F

WTB: OEM Lug Set

Looking for an OEM set of lugs w/lock for MKIV.
  5. F

FS: 5th Gear Set

I just had the standard 5th gear in my 2001 Golf switched out for some .658's. The car has 104,000 miles it, ... gears look great. Anyone need a set ???? $100 shipped :)
  6. F

WTB: Hitch for 01 Golf

Looking for opinion, suggestions and/or experience with a good solid hitch the Golf. :rolleyes: Thanks !!!
  7. F

Jetta Wagon Accessories

Jetta Wagon Tail-Lights/Rack Sales fell thru on the tail-lights and ski/snowboard racks. Make offers 1) Set of factory ski/snow board racks that mount to cross-bars. As new, used only 6 times. $125.00/make offer 2) Pair of Jetta Wagon tail-lights off 05 Jetta Wagon, LIKE NEW, NO MARKS...
  8. F

Dallas/Ft Worth to Houston area ....

Anyone from the Dallas/Ft Worth area heading to the Houston/Conroe/Montgomery area the evening of 7/23 or the morning of 7/24 ???? Looking to catch/share a ride with someone while my TDI is getting worked on :)
  9. F

TDI Guru/Mechanic, Houston/Austin/San Antonio

Hello !!! Looking for a TDI guru in Houston, Austin or San Antonio area. Looking to have TB, 5th gear and nozzles/injectors replaced. Flying into Austin,TX the afternoon of 7/23 to get my car :) Any suggestions ????
  10. F

Lost VW Flip Key Fobs

What is the best and least expensive solution to my daughter losing BOTH fobs to her Beetle ? :confused: Anyone else had this dilemia ? :eek:
  11. F

TDI Guru/Mechanic - MN

Any recommendations on a good/solid TDI guru/mechanic in the Minneapolis/Eden Prairie area ???? Looking at possibly having a 5th gear swap done. Thanks !!!!
  12. F

FS/Feeler: 05 Jetta TDI Wagon

SOLD - Pending Funds SOLD - PENDING FUNDS - NEW PRICE - $14,500 w/o stuff and $15,000 (Snow tires/wheels, cross-bars & ski racks). 2005 Jetta TDI GLS Wagon, one owner, 44K (highway miles) 5spd, white, blk cloth, tinted windows, heated seats, Monsoon, ESP, factory cross-bars,w/ski racks, factory...
  13. F

WTB: 1999-2003 TDI 2-Door Golf

Looking for a 1999-2003 2 Door Golf TDI w/5spd. Car will be strictly used as a 70 mile/day commuter . Color not important, ... prefer to find a car with proper and accurate maintenance history. Thanks in advance !!!!
  14. F

FS: Leather Wheel/Airbag w/Controls

FS: Leather Wheel/Airbag w/Multi Function SOLD Jetta MKIV 1999-2005 Leather steering wheel w/multi-function controls and air bag. This set-up is as new, with the exception of a few MINOR scuffs on the VW emblem on airbag. I've owned for 3 years ... never got around to installing. It was pulled...
  15. F

FS:2003 Jetta TDI Wagon $13.5

SOLD !!!!!!!!!! For Sale: 2003 Jetta TDI GLS Wagon, all options except ESP, 5spd, Silver w/blk leather, w/108,000. New Michilens on stock 15" rims, Monster Mats, TB and water pumped installed at appx. 85K w/Deluxe TB Kit from BleachBora. New .658 5th gear installed 2 months by Street Toys. I am...
  16. F

FS: 5th Gear Set

I have for sale a stock 5th gear from my 03 Jetta TDI Wagon. The gears were professionally pulled by Street Toys. The gears are perfect in everyway !!!! $125.00 plus $5.00 s/h.
  17. F

Manual Tranny Fluid

Looking for suggestions on what tranny fliud to put into my 2003 TDI Wagon. I purchased the car used with 82,000 miles. The car now has 87,000 miles on it. The car will be driven appx 300-400 miles per week, ... mostly highway. I live in Salt Lake City,Utah, ... we have 90-100 degree summers and...
  18. F

Wanted - Oil Pan

Anyone have a good/spare oil pan for an ALH ? I recently picked a 03 TDI Wagon and someone has really screw-up the drain oil threads, ... it's a mess and I don't feel like messing with it. Looking to just replace the pan. Thanks !!!:) James
  19. F

Oil Pan

Recently purchased a used TDI Wagon. Went to change the oil this weekend and discovered "someone" has ruined the threads on the oil drain hole, ... threads are cross-threaded and stripped. i'm looking at replacing the pan. Has anyone done this ? Looks like a fairly simply task. Also, ...
  20. F

ELF Evolution CRV 0W-30

Anyone interested in 10 liters of ELF CRV 0W-30. Sold my vehicle and no longer have a need for the oil. I'd like to get $10/ltr plus shipping. Let me know. Thanks !