Search results

1. cobreti

group buy: powertdi.pl injectors (.260s)

Hi. I added option 40 euro for Pumps etc:)
  2. cobreti

group buy: powertdi.pl injectors (.260s)

Yes yes on ebay 500 positive reviews, on google 4.4/5 ehh yes i'm cheater. Why did everyone on French forums and Facebook tell you to stop cheating? I have French clients who gave me screenshots of what you wrote.
  3. cobreti

Anyone heard of Powertdi in Poland?

Please stop, I don't want to answer. 1. Learn to read descriptions. Nowhere in the description does it say that the dial is Sachs Performance. The photos also show what shield is included in the set. 2. The SRE shield is organic, the description says that the set includes a Kevlar shield but...
  4. cobreti

OMG really? You think that i send you disc VIKA? This is only metal core from VIKA, That same what have SRE Disc. Disc on my site cost 200 euro not 250 and look photo what is only from disc VIKA - only HUB! You think that yellow kevlar is for free, metal body is for free. You might write...
  5. cobreti

Very weird. Only you don't read description and don't look photo becouse i selling about 20 sets every month and everyone know what is on auction. Everywhere is on description what i sending
  6. cobreti

This is disc what you send back to me. I sended to company who made me disc and i got info that you mount wrong side and you broke disc so for what i must return you money? You driving 3 or 4 month and now send back? Why you don't send when you mount if you had problem?
  7. cobreti

What are you talking about? You bought a set from this auction https://en.powertdi.pl/clutch-kit-sachs-performance-racing. You got exactly what is in the photos. Price 580 euros. Where do you see 530 euros? Is the slave cylinder included in the kit free for you? You claim that there was no 4 bar...
  8. cobreti

Sorry mate. I have too many mails and google send to spam:( Delivery time to uk about 4-5 days
  9. cobreti

we have GTD2265vzk but how you mount that big turbo on CJAA? Injectors we might make for 300+
  10. cobreti

Heh i don't want add screen when i send 10 pump becouse maybe they don't want but no problem I don't need to explain who my recipient is. The important thing is that I sell about 100 pumps a month and no one has a problem :)
  11. cobreti

Yes becouse all my supplier answear you that Powertdi sold me for half price and we selling that same product more expensive. Ok
  12. cobreti

Mate GTD1756vrk is the best turbo for 260HP in CR if you don't want change another parts. You need only sachs performance clutch pressure and 400-500 NM is nothing for this turbo but 2 bar pressure at 2000 RPM is great for daily driving:)
  13. cobreti

I always answered your e-mails and sent help to help you. From July 31 to August 13, I was on vacation and did not see any e-mails, and the employee who stayed at work and took care of the company probably did not have time to deal with e-mails. I am not a company as big as Darkside because...
  14. cobreti

First of all, before sending, each pump is mounted on the motor, started, set to vcds and only shipped. That's why I don't believe in a problem with the pump because they are all always tested. Secondly, if you want, buy a pump from Darkside, ok but then check my numbers on the pump because you...
  15. cobreti

You bought turbo 6 month ago. Turbo was ok and now you have probem so please send back and we check. How i help you by net? I don't know what happened with actuator. All was new, working ok and now after 6 month you have problem. You write on ebay 20 messages. I'm working all day and answear...
  16. cobreti

Hello. We try our best and introduce new products to our offer. We have regular customers, probably in every country, so probably our products are not that bad :) We send a lot of injection pumps, injectors and turbines to the USA. Customers do not report problems. If you want to ask about...
  17. cobreti

swapmeat when you send back first turbo? You got new turbo and now don't answear me everywhere??
  18. cobreti

160$ cost 4x nozzles + delivery on my site. On site what paste Rrusse11 cost for 4x nozzles and delivery is 250$ by post.
  19. cobreti

If you bought only nozzles then price for delivery is about 50€, 80-100€ this is price for Fedex fly services and weight 15-20kg(turbo etc.)
  20. cobreti

Yes we made for you turbo for DPF. Sorry. Today we send to you turbo for normal engine. On Europe your engine have DPF that we send that turbo:(