Search results

1. E

Need vagcom use Western Slope Colorado

Have a 13 Passat SEL. I have the keyless defective message and my doors don't unlock/lock by the handle. Wondering if I could use someone else's vagcom to figure out what needs fixed.
  2. E

Problems with reverse

Thank goodness. I thought mine was starting to go out. Just bought my 2013 last week and noticed it yesterday while backing into my garage. Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
  3. E

Problems with reverse

Thank goodness. I thought mine was starting to go out. Just bought my 2013 last week and noticed it yesterday while backing into my garage. Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
  4. E

Terrible mileage?

UPDATE---I noticed that it did 150-175 miles on a 1/8 tank. We filled it up and it only took 10.5 gallons. I ensured that it was filled (seeing the fuel) and it still read between 3/4 and full. So now she is getting an appointment to get that fixed. She just had the headlights replaced 3...
  5. E

Terrible mileage?

I will get her to try that today. She did have tranny problems when it had 4,000 miles on it and now it has 7,000 on her. It is an Auto and when it had the problems, they replaced it with a new one. I will check the guage today and ensure that we fill it up.
  6. E

Terrible mileage?

Yeah filled it up to almost full(just barely under). She is going to fill it up at her usual station to she if it was just some crappy fuel. Right now it is sitting at 225 miles and it's just under 1/4 tank.
  7. E

Terrible mileage?

I've looked under the hood-engine cover-everywhere. No leaks at all. No smell of deisel fuel either. Also, no smoke. Runs fine, just low MPG's. I wish I could say it was her driving style, but she is one of those drivers that will only do the speed limit, never guns it to get moving or...
  8. E

Terrible mileage?

Hi everyone. I am completely at a loss when it comes to deisel engines. My mom bought a 2005 Beetle with TDI. She averaged about 35-42 mpg, until today. She filled up yesterday and we went on a 162 mile roundtrip that was all highway driving, with about 4 miles in town. It used over half a...