Search results

1. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Vancouver/Victoria Folks

Make sure to go to Little Piggy Bakery on Fort Street, Patty and Christabelle are good friendly types. Not necesarilly tdi types but still good people all the same. Good luck in Sunny Victoria Ryan. For the record I am very jealous, I want to move there so bad I can taste it... The dust...
  2. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Used but only just Evolution Skidplate

Ya I have emailed him already as he didnt answer the phone yesterday. Thanks
  3. arrowsmithdzlperformance

No shipping, so Ed do you want it? Or Ed do you have an extra stock injection pump hanging around? Thats what packed on that car.
  4. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Hey Selling off this as it looks like this car may be heading to the garage in the sky. It was installed new only 2 weeks ago, no damage at all. it is a no drain hole unit. $250 This is off one of my private owned cars and would not be considered an item sold by...
  5. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Joey Mod Mk4 Golf headlights

Hey Ive had these for a while got them in another part swap. Looking for around $130 for the set. They are Stock GTI headlights with the fog projectors in the cluster. good looking lights. Local pickup/drop off only not interested in shipping. this is a personal sale item and no...
  6. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Timing Advance

For clarification this was on our 99 golf with 215xxx kms. I just hope the IP is not totally dead.
  7. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Timing Advance

So what if....:confused: After doing an oil change I refilled the car with new oil (and yes put the plug in the bottom) I started it up to check the level (4ltrs in) and the car ran for about 10seconds and then squealled to a hault..:eek: I just about shat myself and turned the key off...
  8. arrowsmithdzlperformance

23 Feb 08 Langley GTG

Sorry I missed out guys, stuff came up in the back yard with the sun out and all. Honeydo's mostly... honey do this next, then that... Its funny you guys need to go elsewhere for a parts supplier as I have stated manytimes before that I will make prices for GTG members and most times I...
  9. arrowsmithdzlperformance

23 Feb 08 Langley GTG

Im gonna bring the other tdi, and do the electric door lock module. Anyone else need this? Can sit the how to bentley CDrom infront of you with the laptop. Eric you do have one of those handy brake fluid suckers dont you? That should be a next time round job for me.
  10. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Stock Parts and instock items from Arrowsmithdieselperformance.ca

We also have: ALH and BEW Timing Belt kits w/ water pump and tensioners from $280 Air Flow Meters from $100 Door Latch switches $180 TDI hot start relay kit (solves warm engine cranking issues) Glow Plug harness $60 All prices are before taxes... Akkk I hate them too...
  11. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Stock Parts and instock items from Arrowsmithdieselperformance.ca

Hey guys I have have some stock collecting dust here. Free delivery around the lowermainland. Diesel Power DIGI PD $699.00 (For 04+ BEW TDI) Diesel Power TPC $319 Diesel Power DIGI CR $649.00 (For Smart car or Mercedes motors) Evolution Imports Skid plates $270-290 (for MK4 with or...
  12. arrowsmithdzlperformance

23 Feb 08 Langley GTG

1. doc_m (eric) bbq and flat of water 2. Bosley (dennis) Burgers, buns and ice 3. turbine (ryan) somosa's 4. meangreen (sometimes called Harald) sausages and beer 5. NJ home brew and misc breads. 6. Ed's TDI (Ed) Timmie's Coffee to keep everyone warm! 7. Lat (Myles) Timmie's donuts or timbits...
  13. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Golf+cargo=?

Im sure you could, its all about importing rules there. Generally Canada's safety standards are higher here, then its down to epa or smog or what ever it is you guys call it. Dollar is par, Im thinking buy out is the only option for you as well. E
  14. arrowsmithdzlperformance

6 speed transmission

The standards that Ive been looking into have only covered safety, and that car is the same there as it is here for: lights, airbags, bumpers, door hieght. For insurance purposes in BC especially they dont even ask which motor you have just as long as its a turbo you get screwed on the insurance...
  15. arrowsmithdzlperformance

6 speed transmission

If a six speed is all you want, not a 4motion look at importing the whole car. Safety standards are easy to meet on the new cars especially ones that are production here. http://london.craigslist.co.uk/car/537631307.html $9000 call it $12000 after a first time import.
  16. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Who is enjoying this weather?

Im having a great old time out on the coast.. but then again its only -0.1
  17. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Hit by semi

I had imagined that going MUCH worse!! You just cashed in one of your 9 lives my friend...
  18. arrowsmithdzlperformance

Advice of buying a 2000 Golf

Keep looking, get a good idea what they are worth from Ebay and Craigslist and then buy one locally... Other things to look for are the door lock switches, have they been replaced? You will think your car is possesed when the alarm goes off randomly with no one around. Of course find out...