Search results

1. N

2013 Passat SE TDI silver/black 25k miles $22k Austin

2013 Passat SE TDI silver/black 23k miles $21k Austin I have a 2013 Passat TDI for sale. It has 23.5k miles and I'm the original owner. Only selling to buy a house. Has had dealer service but no mechanical issues. Also have had an extra oil change every 5k miles. heated seats, bluetooth audio...
  2. N

FS: 2004 Passat TDI GLS Wagon 228k - BSM, "new" trans

FS: 2004 Passat TDI GLS Wagon 228k - BSM, "new" trans - $7500! FS: 2004 Passat TDI GLS Wagon 228k - BSM, "new" trans Silver 2004 Passat TDI wagon for sale in Austin, Texas. 228k miles. I bought it with 200k miles from the original owner, who had all service done at the dealer. I put a lot into...
  3. N

FS: 2004 Passat TDI GLS Wagon - w/BSM (Seattle, WA)

2004 Passat TDI Wagon - silver with black interior. 218k miles. Both interior and exterior in very good condition. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained by a Volkswagen dealer. We are the second owner and have all the records from the VW dealer who serviced it throughout its life, until...
  4. N

FS: 2004 Passat TDI Wagon + BSM + timing + trans swap = $12,000

You can research my name for the story of me buying this car, but here is the short version: Bought this 2004 Passat TDI GLS wagon for $6000 in early 2010. One owner, verified carfax, all maintenance done by dealer by the book. awesome condition interior and exterior. Glow plug light, 200k...
  5. N

Advice needed about 2004 Passat TDI with bad trans

Advice needed about 2004 Passat TDI Wagon with bad trans I bought a 2004 Passat TDI WAGON GLS with 200k miles several months ago. It had one owner, Carfax certified, every single maintenance done by the dealer. It was due for timing belt, but other than that, it was in awesome condition...
  6. N

WTB: 2004 Passat TDI transmission

Seeking low mileage 2004 Passat TDI transmission. To be installed by my mechanic in Dallas. Thanks!
  7. N

200k 2004 Passat TDI Wagon with BSM replaced but bad tranny

I bought a 2004 Passat wagon with 200k miles on it recently. It had been owned by one owner who traded it in, had a Carfax that showed all the maintenance done at the dealer by the book, and had a glow plug CEL. At the time, I did not know about the ceramic vs steel plugs, so I let them discount...
  8. N

Green Earth Technologies "G-Oil" bio-based oil - 5W30

As an avid biodiesel user, I was thrilled to see a bio-based charcoal lighter fluid in the local Home Depot. Then I noticed they also have a 5W30 engine oil! it doesn't say anything about 505.x or anything other than "API standard", so I'm skeptical to use it in my TDI. But yesterday I was at...
  9. N

For Sale: 2009 Jetta TDI 6 speed silver/grey 25k miles $19,500 OBO

Single owner, garaged and well taken care of. Heated seats, satellite radio, power adapter (110v, not 12v!) in back seat). Gorilla all weather mats as well. Owned by TDI enthusiast, willing to work with you to get shipped anywhere in the US. No scratches, dings, etc. No accidents, no...
  10. N

For Sale: 2004 Golf GLS TDI - 86k - manual - blue/black

Everything works mechanically and electrically, except that the radio gets poor reception on some stations. I had an aftermarket radio in it (no wire splicing!) and the factory radio antenna connector got damaged. Used as a company car for the past year, seldom driven and usually garaged...
  11. N

Seeking VAG COM in Austin, TX

I have a 2004 Golf TDI with a CEL code that started coming on recently. I can't remember the code, but it was glow plug #3. We replaced it and the code stayed the same. Now it's also not starting and there's another code, not sure what it is. My friend who is helping with it is asking for a...
  12. N

2009 Jetta TDI - silver, 6 speed, 5000 miles

Selling our 2009 Silver/silver Jetta TDI. 6 speed, base model, heated seats, satellite radio, ipod doc. Selling for $23,000. Has 5000 miles on it
  13. N

REGISTER NOW! 2009 Sustainable Biodisel Summit

REGISTER NOW! 2009 Sustainable Biodiesel Summit: Localize It! Celebrating Community Scale Biodiesel. January 31st & February 1st 2009 Moscone Center, San Francisco, California We are really excited about this years Summit because it will be in one of the country's biodiesel hotspots! The 6th...
  14. N

2004 Golf GLS TDI w/72k miles, warranty, GREASECAR kit, other minor mods

I'm selling my business show car, a 2004 Golf TDI, 5-speed manual transmission, for $16,500, including about $5000 in mods. Please check out my full ad at http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/941255602.html thanks!
  15. N

DieselGreen Fuels tests B100 in 2009 Jetta TDI

I took delivery of my 2009 Jetta TDI (base model, manual transmission) last week. I bought it with the express purpose of using B100 exclusively. The dealer (Charles Maund VW in Austin, TX) immediately said I would void my warranty. After some verbal back and forth, I wound up emailing them some...
  16. N

Planning to use B100 in 2009 Jetta

EDIT - 9/9/08 - New thread following test at http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=224644 I'll be taking delivery of a 2009 Jetta TDI (manual transmission, base model) and plan to use B100 from the very beginning. I have a biodiesel business (selling it, not making it), and feel that the...
  17. N

Any dealers on TDIclub offering 2009 Jettas?

As a biodiesel business owner, I want to get the 2009 Jetta and drive it straight to my B100 pump. It's important to my business and to the biodiesel community that those of us promoting biofuels stick our necks out before our customers. I came to this conclusion too late to order from my local...
  18. N

Looking for wire to get tach signal from on 04 Golf

I have a computer controller that I need to tap into a tach sensor. Recommended spots are: a magnetic pickup or hall sensor on a few places: crankshaft, flywheel, or camshaft. Can someone point me in the direction of one of these where I could get the tach speed? I need to splice into the wire...
  19. N

04 Golf PD in-tank lift pump issue

Since buying my 2004 Golf TDI last year with 50k miles (now has 63k), I had noticed that sometimes my coolant temp and fuel level gauges showed empty/cold but hadn't taken it to the dealership (still under extended warranty). After putting on a Greasecar vegetable oil system, everything worked...
  20. N

Need more space under the hood - delete airbox and battery?

I have a 2004 Golf TDI (PD motor - BEW code) and have put in a vegetable oil fuel system. In tweaking it, I find the stock airbox to be a limiting factor in where I can put some of the equipment. I would like to remove it and replace it with a "cold air" intake (I know, the factory one is cold...