Search results

1. Harvieux

CPO My Arse!

I wanted to once again alert all to the fact that one should perform 100% due diligence on each and every vehicle including VW dealer CPO specimens prior to forking out the bacon. The list below shows a condition report of a 2006 Jetta which was involved in a serious accident and repaired...
  2. Harvieux

WTB, A5 Non Multifunction Steering Wheel

Need a non multi-function steering wheel from an 05.5 to 06 A5 Jetta and was hoping someone who purchased one of those fabulous and great bargain steering wheels from Bora Parts might have their original collecting dust and needing to go away. PM me or call me direct at: (310) 721-4867. You can...
  3. Harvieux

WTB BRM OE Air Filter Housing

I just received an A5 wholesale from FL and it happens to have an aftermarket air filter system on it named: Typhoon. It has a K&N cone filter and the system was manufactured in Riverside,CA. I can email you pics upon request. I will ship this to you at no cost for your OE filter housing. If...
  4. Harvieux

WTB 97-99 A3 AHU Instrument Cluster

Need a 97-99 A3 AHU Instrument Cluster. PM me if you have one or know of someone who has one FS. Later!
  5. Harvieux

WTB BEW EGR Cooler Pipes

Need the left side EGR cooler flex pipe for BEW engine. I figured some may have blocked off their EGR or upgraded to a Garrett 17 and may have these collecting dust. I only need the left side pipe but, I would take both if need be. You can PM me, email me at: wrmltd@pacbell.net or call me at...
  6. Harvieux

WTB GQQ 5-Speed Manual Trans. for BRM

Need a GQQ 5-speed manual trans for BRM. I figured some who have upgraded to a 6-speed manual may have one acting as a boat anchor at the moment.;) Mileage not that critical due to their relative robustness barring a DMF explosion. PM me, email me at: wrmltd@pacbell.net, or call me at: (310)...
  7. Harvieux

WTB ALH EGR Cooler Pipes

Just got an inventory vehicle in from FL and it has the EGR block-off plate on it along with a racepipe w/port for boost guage. I would be willing to do a straight up swap giving you block-off plate and race pipe for your OEM EGR cooler pipes. If not interested in the plate and race pipe, I...
  8. Harvieux

Banned Without Notification?

The last time I logged in here was 12/10/2010. When I did so, I was restricted (locked out) from posting or starting threads in every section but the vendor's and even there I was only able to reply and not able to start a thread. This all occured without any notification. I can now start a...
  9. Harvieux

Continued DSG DMF Issues on CR TDIs?

A prospective TDI customer of mine was telling me his neighbor's 2009 JSW's DSG DMF came apart and took the trans case with it at about 40K miles. It was replaced under warranty. Has anyone here experienced such? I was hoping these superceded DMFs were no longer an issue. I have replaced...
  10. Harvieux

Another HPFP Failure!

Just got a call from a very upset person from New Orleans who has a 2010 JSW CR TDI with only 9K miles on it. Her husband was on a two lane highway and all of a sudden lost power and was able to pull to the side of the road where the vehicle completely stalled. They had the vehicle towed to...
  11. Harvieux

Installing a Garrett Turbo on John Deere XUV 850D

I will be installing a custom Garrett turbo on my JD XUV 850D off road diesel utility vehicle. It will increase power by 50% verified via dyno. during R&D. It is a plug n play bolt on which includes instructions on adjusting the fuel delivery and increasing the rpms by 200. I will post pics...
  12. Harvieux

Installing a Garrett Turbo on John Deere XUV 850D

I will be installing a custom Garrett turbo on my JD XUV 850D off road diesel utility vehicle. It will increase power by 50% verified via dyno. during R&D. It is a plug n play bolt on which includes instructions on adjusting the fuel delivery and increasing the rpms by 200. I will post pics...
  13. Harvieux

FS DQJ Code 5-Speed Manual Trans. Only 62K Miles

Like the title says. From a 99.5 A4 Jetta TDI verified to only have 62K original miles. I also have all the bits to do a 5-Speed manual swap but, that will only be available to a local buyer who will have to remove the bits like pedals, slave cyl., master cyl., linkeage, axles, etc. themselves...
  14. Harvieux

GCC Gouging? Not in this Case!

Interesting tid bit here which actually surprised me in the end. The linked vehicle offered below by the GCC of WA was one I actually bid against them on via Simulcast (online bidding). It ran across the auction block at Manhein Seattle. Once I realized who I was bidding against, I pulled one of...
  15. Harvieux

FS (3) Serpentine Belts for 1Z/AHU w/o AC

I have (3) new part #6PK 1045 Contitech serp. belts for the 1Z/AHU TDIs w/o AC. These would most likely be for Canadian domiciled TDIs. How would $15 + actual postage for all (3) work for ya?;) Later!
  16. Harvieux

Need Your Thoughts and Prayers for Chris of Langhorne VW

My good friend and great member of this forum, Chris Farnham (3193) of Langhorne VW is going through serious health issues at this time and is currently in the hospital for conjestive heart failure, high blood pressure, and a couple other health related issues. I ask that you pray for his quick...
  17. Harvieux

FS New In Box OE PD150 Complete Injectors

Brand new/in box OE PD150 injectors FS. Make me a reasonable offer and not a lowball one. Later!
  18. Harvieux

New Ronal RT Chrome 18" 5 X 112 W/New Pirellis

I have a new set of Ronal Model RT "Chrome" 18" 5 X 112 Alloy wheels for the A5/B5 platform w/New Pirelli PZERO NEROs in 235/40 ZR18 with 400 UTOG (Tread Wear Rating). The tires alone are North of $200 each on tirerack and you could double that for the retail cost of each wheel (chrome was quite...
  19. Harvieux

CA TDI Owner's Need to Do This!

I Don't really hang out here all that much anymore and apologize if this has already been covered or posted but just in case it hasn't, here's a link to a petition you can sign if you are against the upcoming diesel smog being implemented in Jan. 2010. You must be a CA resident to sign but, I...
  20. Harvieux

Here's Some Hope & Change for Ya!

Just wanted to ask those here how their hope and change is working out for them so far. :rolleyes: I thought I would post a very interesting article not pertinent to VW TDIs but, my friends over at the CumminsDiesel forum may get a kick out of it, eh? ;) Later!