Search results

1. D

Engine stalls on cold start.

does your engine block make a ticking sound or rattle for a few seconds when started from cold and then the sounds slowly fade out. Also is engine hard to rev when immediately started from cold? I have similar problem but mine stalls as soon as i get round the corner and after 2 minutes of...
  2. D

Poor fuel economy, starnge black smoke and loss of power, hesitation upon gear change

No getting it looked at tomorrow. I think its cam wear, makes a rattle sound on cold start up :/ will keep you updated.
  3. D

Poor fuel economy, starnge black smoke and loss of power, hesitation upon gear change

Might be worth checking this link out too. http://www.evvo.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=20496
  4. D

Hi I Have manual transmission here in UK< gears change nice and smooth. Let me know about N91
  5. D

Black Smoke, Poor MPG, Problem after gear change 3/2

Hi I have a '03 Bora/Jetta TDI PD 130 and to cut a long story short I had the engine replaced by the dealer I bought it from under warranty after the old one blew up due to cam wear. The turbo was also replaced, timing was done, new injectors, lots of driving and testing with computers and now...
  6. D

Hi I have a '03 Bora/Jetta tdi 130 and to cut a long story short I had the engine replaced by the dealer I bought it from under warranty after the old one blew up due to cam wear. The turbo was also replaced, timing was done, new injectors, lots of driving and testing with computers and now no...