Search results

1. C

Fault Code P145F and P2101 with flashing glow plug light

Had the same issue took to dealer and the flapper valve was stuck. Apparently a common issue they replaced it.
  2. C

fastivus

http://fastivus.com/ vw super beetle racing at willow springs supported by VWOA.
  3. C

TDIFest 2014 -Looking for Expressions of Interest

I would keep an open mind to it because I have friends in TN. and VA I could visit on the same trip. I am really stoked about going to Maine as I haven't been there since I left in 07. At the same time as I work contract gigs in preservation carpentry, any trip I make is spontanious. With...
  4. C

Let me get this right..your talking Chattanooga..theres a VW production plant ... your part of a VW owners group ..your talking about a show and shine on a hotel roof...whats wrong with you people...you contact VW promotions at the plant or VW USA and coordinate the use of there facility for...
  5. C

Lug_Nut Track days are not cheap..If I recall $300 for all day 8am to 5PM catered Breakfast and Lunch. The day starts with a meet and great, moves onto a safety orientation, then track time, lunch, and more track time. What do you get for that ...2 if not 3 safety corner workers in every...
  6. iphone_007

iphone_007

nice
  7. iphone_006

iphone_006

sharp
  8. Norrin Rad

Norrin Rad

My 2012 Golf TDI
  9. iphone_005

iphone_005

new in November
  10. C

TDIFest 2013 coming to Sunday River Ski Resort (Newry, Maine)

Just trying to help out...If you get a hold of Stackhouse he is an excellent resource ...the heart and soul of Maine European Bike Enthusiasts..he make there bike meets what they are today. We worked at SR for years... he's got the beta.
  11. C

In my post if you really just read it...not think and discect it; I was saying: lotsa space for an event, with nearby accommodations... Because it is a motorsport facility they would be proactive and highly receptive to an event, in fact they would love to cater to it. Track day, drift day...
  12. C

Another thought would be Cape Breton with the focus on looping the Cabot Trail.
  13. C

Motorhead Friendly Locations I'm brand spank'in new to the group ... so I'm gonna tred lightly.. Have you guys ever considered doing this at a RoadRace track..lottsa parking, probably a fair number of hotels in the adjacent area, and maybe a trackday event could be inclusive for the need for...
  14. C

Sunday River Thanks for the Welcome. Actually it won't hurt as has been proven by Maine Hog Meet, Maine European Motorcycle Enthusiasts , and The Woods Rallye all rotate through there ahead of you guys...the bottom line is that SR needs your business more then you could believe. ...that's a...
  15. C

things you want to know about Bethel and Sunday River area Hi gang I’m new to VW and TDICLUB. I bought a 2012 Golf TDI last November and just love it. I really wanted to add my two cents worth on the TDIFest at Sunday River Maine. I lived in Bethel for some 15 years and helped build Sunday...