Search results

1. O

WTB 5x100 to 5x112 adpators

Like the title says. Looking for a set of adpator plates, 20mm thick. Thanks, Robert
  2. O

Gtb2060vklr

Is anyone using this set-up by JTT?https://www.facebook.com/JTT-360509204058264/photos/?tab=album&album_id=360817054027479
  3. O

Need to get a Transmission from Germany

Hi all, I am starting on a TDi conversion of my Bombardier Iltis. I found a transmission on German E-Bay that will have the 4th gear that I want to swap into mine. These transmission are getting hard to find, its out of a 1980's Audi 100 diesel. The problem is they won't ship to Canada. Does...
  4. O

Parts for a LCR pump mod?

I am looking for a source for the check valve. As most know McMaster-Carr is unable and unwilling to ship to Canada. I see I could get one from Cole-Parmer in Quebec, but after reading this http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=2660566&postcount=70 I would rather find a source for the...
  5. O

swap chips, now no start

Hi, I have a 90 Jetta with an AHU, that I have had running for about a year. The ecu has a set of tuned chips that I removed and when I put the OEM ones back in, no start. Check engine and glow plug lights do not come on, engine turns over, warning lights are on. Put the tuned chips back in...
  6. O

Mk3 drivetrain/mk2 conversion parts

F.S. Mk3 drivetrain/mk2 conversion parts AHU Motor and 5sp transmission out of a 98 Jetta, 363k, ARP head studs(the ford cosworth ones), injector pump rebuilt 70k ago, vr6 clutch 53k ago, has a K24 turbo on it(not a good choice/idea), but still have the K03 for it. Motor is still in car so can...
  7. O

FS 2003 Injector pump

Gone...
  8. O

passat pedal box

Hi, I am missing the mounting bracket for the potentiometer. The one from the Jetta pedal box is completely different. If anyone has a picture or two of the bracket for a Passat pedal box I would appreciate if you could post them or send them my way. Thanks, Robert
  9. O

Mk3 to Mk2 Wiring: Data link connector

Hi, Started the wiring on my Mk2 swap. Using the wiring harness from my '98 Jetta. Labeled most of the wires, but there is a few I missed. Data link connector, two wires from it, a yellow wire and a grey with white strip wire that comes to a white female two pin connector. I don't know where...
  10. O

Mk2 swap:Question about G60ING's list

Hi, Just starting my Jetta swap '98 to '90 and have been going over G60INg's parts list. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=2560652&postcount=35 He has 2L aba rear motor mount bracket listed. Is this only needed if you are using the mk2 'K' frame? Thanks Robert
  11. O

Mk3 spindles&uprights on a Mk2

Hi All, I am starting on a Mk2 build with a 98 Jetta donor. Can the mk3 spindles and uprights be used with the mk2 control arms and axles or does everything have to be swapped over? Thanks Robert
  12. O

Synrco Conversion

Hi All, I have been thinking about doing a Syncro conversion. It is still in the infancy of planning. My initial idea is to use an A2 2 door Jetta as the base, get the drivetrain from a Passat G60 syncro wagon, and use my 98 Jetta TDi for the motor, wiring and ecu. I have a line on a donor, it...
  13. O

C.T. Torque wrenches on sale this week

Hi all, This weeks flyer has torque wrenches on sale, 40% off. What are peoples opinion of Canadian Tire tools? Does anyone have one or had any experiences with these torque wrenches? I believe there the maximum series ones. I need to add a torque wrench to my toolbox, they are definitely good...
  14. O

G60 clutch and pressure plate

Hi all, Is a Sachs g60 clutch and pressure plate the same as a Sachs VR6 clutch and pressure plate? Do they have the same amount of hold or is the g60 a weaker pressure plate? They have different part no. 3082 195 232 for the g60 and 3000 384 001 for the VR6. Thanks for any help Robert
  15. O

Headlights out

Hi all, Tonight driving home my headlights went out. Marker lights and dash lights remained on, as well the parking brake warning light came on. Pull the highbeam switch on and hold it in the on position the highbeams come on, have to hold the switch on all the way home. Turn the light switch...
  16. O

Online service manual

Hi All, I am looking for an online manual. I know that Bentley offers one but it is very expensive. I already have a book manual, but the online version is the most up-to-date. Any help would be appricated. Robert
  17. O

11mm ALH pump on an A3

Hi all, I have a "98 jetta that has developed a leaky pump. Now before you all go on about just changing the seals, I don't have the skill level to do that and have only found a shop that will only do a complete rebuild. Granted this may also be an excuss for an upgrade. The wreckers only have a...
  18. O

Injector pump seals

Hi all, I need to get the seals replaced on my injector pump. Can anyone recommend somewhere or someone that can do this in southern Ontario? The car is a '98 jetta TDi and it looks like it is the middle seal and the one at the head. Robert
  19. O

F/S Zerostart heater

Hi all, Like the title says one 8000 series 1500W zerostart heater NIB for sale. I thought I would post it here so that you people here in ON would have first pick. Got it from C. Tire when they were on sale last month. I paid $63.83, $14.00 dollars off regular price. The reason I am selling...
  20. O

Tail light whoas

Hi All, I have a '98 Jetta TDi. The tail lights are acting up. It all started after I installed a light converter (5 wire to 4 wire) for a trailer connector. I backed the car up to the trailer tested my work. Turned on the tail lights, okay. Turn on the left turn signal (tail lights still on)...