Search results

1. B

FS - RNS-510 and Golf R Brakes

All Sold
  2. B

BBK for Passat

I am looking at getting a Passat SEL TDI to replace my recently totaled JSW TDI. I personally am not happy with the stock brakes at all. Is it possible to put Golf R brakes on the Passat or are there other aftermarket brakes that you can recommend?
  3. B

Another one bites the dust

So my baby has been called back to VW heaven. I haven't decided what to go with next. Another JSW, a Golf, or a Passat? Let here what you all think.
  4. B

Boost Confusion...

So I installed a newsouth performance boost gauge a few day ago. I have notice at 3/4 throttle the boost moves steadily up in pressure but when I have the throttle balls to the wall the pressure will climb for a brief moment then start dropping... Any ideas?
  5. B

FS - 2013 VW Beetle Rotor Wheels and Tires OEM

Selling my 2013 17" VW Beetle Rotor wheels and tires. They have less the 10k on them. I am asking $600 obo. Will ship at buyers expense. I will attach some actual pictures tomorrow. The tires on the car are Hankook Optimo H426 Grand Touring All-Season 215/55R17. They cost $116 each...
  6. B

FS - JSW OEM Front Brakes, Shocks, Struts, & Springs

I am just checking to see if anyone is interested in the oem front brake rotors, calipers, pads, from my 2012 JSW TDI. They were taken off at with 45K on the odometer. Additionally I also have the springs, shocks, and struts for sale as well. Cheer, Brandon
  7. B

JSW TDI converting to 4Motion

So I went to the junk yard yesterday to pickup some of the parts for my JSW TDI to 4Motion conversion. I picked up the rear haldex/diff, the front transfer box, the drive shaft, 3 out of 4 hubs, and the rear sub frame. I am going to need a lot of help so please feel free to jump in.
  8. B

Fs - rns-315

Sold!!!
  9. B

Fs - rns-510

Hey Guys... I am selling my RNS-510 E prototype/test unit. I purchased this off eBay and it is a great unit. Everything works perfectly EXCEPT travel link. TRAVEL LINK cannot be used on this unit. NO WAY NO HOW It also may have a smaller HD. I'm not sure. Besides that everything else...
  10. B

JSW catback

Looking at putting a catback exhaust on my JSW. What are did you choose, buy it from, pay for it, and would you buy it again? Thanks for the help. Cheers, Brandon
  11. B

Fs - rns-315

Sold sold
  12. B

rns-315 to rns-510 help

Hey guys and girls. I am sure this topic has already been answered but I couldn't find anything on it. I just bought a rns-510 e to switch out with my rns-315. What I would like to know is do I need the 9w7 Bluetooth adapter or does that already come on the JSW TDI Nav Roof rns-315? Is there...
  13. B

rns-315 to rns-510

Hey guys and girls. I am sure this topic has already been answered but I couldn't find anything on it. I just bought a rns-510 e to switch out with my rns-315. What I would like to know is do I need the 9w7 Bluetooth adapter or does that already come on the JSW TDI Nav Roof rns-315? Is there...
  14. B

FS or TT - VW OEM 17" Porto

This is the last post about these wheels. I really want them gone. Willing to ship for $425 total in the States only. Only slight curb rash on one wheel. If your interested PM or text me @ 540-529-0057 Thank you for looking, Brandon