Search results

1. S

2006 Jetta "Guess that clutch problem"

Many thanks to this thread and site. My son experienced the same clutch pedal stuck to the floor on his 06 Jetta TDI (130k miles). We replaced the slave cylinder, master cylinder, and the line that connects them. We also bled the whole brake and clutch system and all is back to top working...
  2. S

New clutch now no pedal

Many thanks to this thread and site. My son experienced the same clutch pedal stuck to the floor on his 06 Jetta TDI (130k miles). We replaced the slave cylinder, master cylinder, and the line that connects them. We also bled the whole brake and clutch system and all is back to top working...
  3. S

UNOFFICIAL Adblue Heater Element Failure Thread

Update to previous post regarding ADBlue heater/level sensor code P203B and O2 sensor stuck. Spoke with VWofA explaining the circumstance with the cost and timeliness of this fault, and they are offering to pay the dealer for the repair of this problem (approx $1500). That is definitely a...
  4. S

How to: Replacing the Adblue Heater & Temp Sensor Module

Thanks for the great write up and details. I probably will be following your post to replace the heater sensor. I'm wondering what kind of ADBlue you used prior to replacement and if you used the same brand after. At 40k, I added Peak ADBlue and now have the code at 44k. Just wondering if there...
  5. S

UNOFFICIAL Adblue Heater Element Failure Thread

P203B Code I have a 2013 Passat with 44340 miles and have the P203B code (Reductant Level Sensor Circuit Range/ Performance Stored). Also have code P2196 code ( O2 signal stuck rich bank 1 sensor 1). Dealer stated: Inspected ADBlue level sensor operation and found ADBlue level sensor at times...