Search results

1. E

B7 M6, won't shift into 3rd

wow that sucks, that makes breaks on the tranny, the first was when a piece of metal broke off the clutch pressure plates and sheared a hole in the tranny and now a potential rebuild.... in a way i am glad i tuned the engine cause i can manage without that gear, i wonder what will be next? If...
  2. E

So this means the transmission needs to opened up?
  3. E

It will go into the 3rd gear but i feel the grinding so when i sense it I release the pressure and it almost feels like the rpm needs to be greatly reduced and then it slides into place but by then i lost momentum so it more convenient to rev to 3K and then into 4th gear. So you think it simply...
  4. E

Hello all, I drive a 2013 B7 with a manual transmission and lately i am having difficulty shifting into 3rd gear. I have a malone stage 2 tune and have plenty of power so i can shift at 3K rpm on 2nd gear and shift into 4th and maintain 55-60km/H. I tried calibrating the shifter (with a 5mm...
  5. E

23mm RSB MK5-MK6 Golf/Jetta , B7

yes I do, pm me
  6. E

23mm RSB MK5-MK6 Golf/Jetta , B7

EIBACH 23mm REAR SWAY BAR MK5-MK6 Golf/Jetta , B7 Hello all, I have a 23 mm rear sway bar from Eibach. It was on my MK5 Jetta and later installed on my Passat B7. Had to put it back to stock for the wife... Fits in many models as you guys know. Parts Bar, ECS brackes but you will need the...
  7. E

***Recherche*** Édition Septembre/Octobre/Novembre/Décembre 2016

MK6 Golf drop springs / wheels Hello all, I am looking for mk6 drop springs and rear sway bar from a mk6 GTi. Or anyone who has a 22mm and thicker rear sway bar.
  8. E

6/10/05 updated*Newbies Cumulative Info Links

Just remember you will have to upgrade you clutch because IT WILL SLIP. I would go with the Powerplus 520 because I had them and were great, mileage will improve; expect to change the clutch.
  9. E

Motor oil additive running on BD

Getting? I make it...
  10. E

LOL good sense of humour I will not be doing B100 I just did the DPF delete and Malone tune so that should help. at 50 percent blend how often would you suggest to change the oil?
  11. E

The garage I go to uses Total or Elf so I figure 8K miles should be good.
  12. E

Hi there, I want to run 50% biodiesel in my 2013 golf and passat. The passat will get the higher percentage of BD because of the exhaust upgrade and Malone tune. Are there any additives available to protect the oil.
  13. E

WVO conversion in Montreal

I can help you send me a PM
  14. E

B7 suspension question

Hello all, With the previous VW's I replaced the suspension all at once (Koni/H&R springs) it was too stiff so I had to go from 18" to 17" wheels to make the suspension liveable. Been driving my Passat B7 and it drives like boat and I want to improve the handling but I am not ready to do a...
  15. E

A quick suggestion...

Just picked 2013 Passat and golf and want to ultimately do the exhaust and tune on each but want to do one modification at a time. Should it be the exhaust or a tune and why. The plan to do the second modification within 6-8 months.s thanks
  16. E

***À Vendre*** Édition Mars/Avril 2016

MAF for Pumpe Deuse 1.9 TDi (mk4 - mk5) I have a brand new MAF for the 1.9 PD engines installed in the mk4, mk5 jetta, golf. This is not a a rebuilt, brand new from Bosch. $125 , priced to go PM for fastest reply.
  17. E

***Recherche*** Édition Mars/Avril 2016

Stainless steel brake liines Anybody have stainless steel brake lines for a b7 passat or where i can have them made?
  18. E

***Recherche*** Édition Mars/Avril 2016

turbo vnt15 anybody have a functioning vnt15 turbo , please send me a PM FOUND ONE
  19. E

Need some advice

I have a 2002 and 2006 tdi and the time has come to replace the 2006. Here in Canada TDi is no longer available new but the dealer is still selling them used but we are not able to get the extended warranty or any financing from the dealer. I find this very strange that they are distancing...
  20. E

***Recherche*** Édition Janvier/Février 2016

Skidplate Golf MK6 Does anyone know where I can get locally or from a Canadian source a skid plate for 2010 golf. 2ndly: Is the CJAA engine as fragile to a 1.25" - 1.5" drop Can you PM me with any ideas. thanks