Search results

1. T

TDI Tuning in the GTA

wait for BuzzKen... I recommend also
  2. T

Newer pics of the JSW!

love the interior... Still considering that steering Wheel myself..
  3. T

Differential pressure sensor need replaced?

I was wondering if you have an intake?
  4. T

Fule filter change interval based on mileage or time

I do mine every 10 k same as oil change..reason being is its super easy to do, may as well since I already change the oil. That's me tho
  5. T

*** is diesel fuel so $$$$

$1.47 per liter of Shell V-power and $1.38 for regular Diesel... Just out side Toronto. Very expensive..but still wouldn't trade my tdi for anything else...
  6. T

2013 golf tdi boost gauge

Yes I understand the concern... This is how to get around it... First it's not just a nut it's a nylock nut.. Very difficult to remove, then high strength loctite, and last I filled the thread sticking out... Purposely damaging the thread so it cannot back off.... Ever... Lots of redundancy...
  7. T

2013 golf tdi boost gauge

This is what I did.. I have a machine shop at my disposal so this may be hard for other... Never the less check out the pictures... I modified the gauge slightly... I am using 6mm festo pneumatic hose along with an festo connector on the gauge end as well as the piece I made...
  8. T

Performance intake?

How much?... BTW I saw this today ... http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6778768-tdi-carbonio-is-discontiued
  9. T

Performance intake?

I have always been a huge fan of the NEUSPEED... Thats me...
  10. T

Time to replace Timing belt and tensioner

hey Dude If your in Toronto Check out Germanautoparts.ca.. they are located on Signet Drive in Toronto. They gave me a good price for all OEM parts.. almost cant be beat..worth checking out.
  11. T

VW 507 @ Canadian Tire?

Dont let Can Tire do anything. www.germanparts.ca in Toronto has this.
  12. T

Timing Tools

Anyone know where I can timing belt tool kit for 2.0 tdi CR. I believe the kit should include locking pins for the cam/pump and crank along with a tooth style looking piece for the crank which has timing marks on it. Looking where to buy cannot find. HELP Thank you
  13. T

AC woes

or..... your ac compressor blow up just like mine did in ( mk5 GLI )...this is not new to VW...also Freon does not just leave the system unless there is a leak, different problems all together... I hope Vdub can help u out in any way possible...
  14. T

Trailer Wiring – DIY – without tapping wires! (55 pic’s)

I will never tow with my tdi...however ..a big thanks for this great write up...thanks for putting in the time ..much appreciated
  15. T

3 Million Mile JSW TDI!?

I would think that the more fuel a gas station goes thru the better... I would rather have newer fuel as uposed to fuel that has been in a rusty underground tank for weeks.. That's just my opinion Sent from my GS3
  16. T

P3 Cars multi interface gauge

Looks nice...I was considering this then I calculated shipping from USA...a lot of money for me...
  17. T

Tint Decision Help - 35 & 20, 20 all around, or 35 all around

20/20.... Im not a fan of the front and rear having different tint levels. My golf is black with black interior and now the carbon fiber trim which makes it even darker. Love it. Up in Canada we don't have many issues with police for this sort of stuff ( atleast Ive been lucky ) ;)