Search results

1. M

Bora TDI 2000 - remote control locking

hello everyone. i own a VW Bora TDI 2000. up until now, i simply open and lock my doors using the key. turn the key on the driver side door, and all the doors are open/locked. now, i wanna upgrade my laziness by adding a remote control to do this for me with the click of a button. i also think...
  2. M

high fuel consumption - Bora TDI 2000

hello everyone. first of all, im sorry in advance but this will be in KM's/Litres since i live in Israel and this is what we use here...so, again, im sorry. like the title syas, i own a 2000 Bora TDI. it has 320K KM on the clock. i dont know why, but im getting very bad fuel consumption. about...
  3. M

Bora 2000 Front Bumper

hello everyone. the front bumper in my car is a bit out of place. theres a small gap between the bonnet and the bumper, and its driving me crazy. i guess it broke some time ago, before the car belonged to me. now i wanna fix it. im attaching pictures of the bumper so maybe someone could help by...
  4. M

2000 Bora airbag light

hey everyone. the airbag light in my dash has suddenly turned on and wont go off. after searching the web for a bit i undertand that i should check the connectors underneath the front seats, and the fusebox. 1. where exactly are these connectors? 2. which fuse is the one incharge of the...
  5. M

OBD2 for Bora TDI 2000 (Jetta)

hey everyone. as the title says, i own a VW Bora (Jetta) 2000 TDI. for starters, we barely have VAG-COM's around here. only in garages and they take $50 from you for every time they pluf it in. normal ppl dont have it. not around here at least... so instead of trying to find one that would be...
  6. M

cleaning the engine cooling system (radiator)

hey everyone. ive searched for hours in this forum and others about my problem and couldnt find anything about it. i own a 2000 Bora TDI (Jetta). every now and then i get an indicator light on my instrument cluster that tells me i need to refill coolant fluid. its the LED that looks like a...
  7. M

installing a fuel switch to shut down fuel flow

hey everyone. about 2 weeks ago someone tried to steal my car. he damaged some stuff (if you think you can help, click here), im trying to prevent my car from being stolen in the future. its a matter of time until he comes back to finish what he started (VW TDI's are very VERY popular stealing...
  8. M

My car almost got stolen

Hello everyone. My name is Mozes and im from Israel. about 2 weeks ago, some mother f***** tried to steal my car. i found out about it in the morning when i got up to go to work, got to my car, and saw the window broken. he tried to start the car by breaking the immobilizer and disconnecting it...
  9. M

Softening the steering wheel

hello everyone. i own a 2000 Bora (Jetta), TDI ofcourse. the steering wheel is a bit stiff. how can i soften it? the steering wheel works perfect, theres no problem with it, i just want to soften it. make it easier to turn. can this be done? if so then how and at what cost? thanks. Mozes.
  10. M

2000 Bora (Jetta) instrument cluster gone wild

hello everyone. after searching the forums and the web for hours on hours, i could not find a solution to my problem. english is not my native language but i will do my best, so bare with me please. here goes. i own a VW Bora (in most parts of the world its known as Jetta), TDI ofcourse, year...