Search results

1. H

Ad Blue heater warranty extension

Got my ad blue heater warranty extension in the mail today, wish I wasn't turning it in, heck half the car is under extended warranties..
  2. H

VW authorizes 20% biofuel in MN

Received my letter from VW toady for the use of up to 20% in MN with the monitoring of the oil level. If it goes above the full level an oil Change is required regardless of the mileage since the last change. :D
  3. H

RNS 315 map update sale

Just saw this RNS 315 v6 map update just released and sale for 99 Best price so far that I have seen. :) http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-VWNorthAmerica-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?ShowAllProducts=YES&CatalogCategoryID=eNEKCghBXDUAAAE.lG5oq6yh
  4. H

MN mandates 10% biodiesel

As of July1st, MN has mandated 10% biodiesel between the months of Jul1st and Oct 1st. This is up from the previous 5% mandate in MN. So are all our warranties void now here in MN or will VW step up and back the 10% law. :confused: The 2015 engine is supposed to be 20% bio-fuel compliant but...
  5. H

Dealership Props in Minneapolis

So with all the bad reps dealerships get, I wanted to send out some props for my dealership in Minneapolis. Burnsville Luther VW really did a great job handling my impending turbo failure on my 2013 TDI. They worked me in to a very busy schedule when I dropped by for an unscheduled worry about...
  6. H

Emergency flashers during ABS activation(VCDS)

So I had activated in VCDS the brake light flash during emergency braking. I wasn't sure what it did, but I found out today. During another lovely snowstorm for the Minneapolis commute, I had a car pull out I front of me from a side road while going about 50 mph. I applied the brakes and the...
  7. H

Added the spoiler today

So I finally installed the factory spoiler today. Ordered it from this site over on vortex. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5929826-Rear-Trunk-Spoilers-now-available-painted! It came pre-painted factory color match and nice quality. A local shop installed it for $80. Well worth it...
  8. H

New VCDS for anyone south of the Minneapolis metro

Hey I finally took the plunge and got a Ross Tech so if anyone lives south of the metro and wants to do any tweeks, let me know. I am about 25 minutes south of the 35W/35E spilt near exit 69 on I35.
  9. H

Need sun roof help

So I finally got a vcds and did some basic changes today. One of the items was the remote open close for the sunroof. Of course I did not try the sunroof before I started and have not used it in months due to the winter. When I went to try it it does nothing, not with remote or manual. I...