Search results

1. D

Upgraded the 06 Jetta to its young cousin the 2015 Passat

Keeping both cars but the Jetta is getting where it needs some rehab. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

A/C got a mind of its own

For some reason the AC has decided it will just do what it wants to do, when you turn it on it might come on it might not. If you leave it on sometimes the fan will begin to blow after a few min or so then randomly go off Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. D

Ignition steering lock help!!!

Ignition was stuck in on position so in haste to kill the car I looked up a quick tutorial on pulling the ignition out and started disassembling the steering Collumn the car died when started to pull the control box under the wheel down then I removed the part the key slides in to do some test...
  4. D

What is going on here?

When I turn the key on I get buzzing and clicking coming from this area. Is it the EGR valve or the anti shudder valve.
  5. D

Weird day weird problem!!

So my transmission cooling line blows off my truck today and sticks me on the side of the road. I get my wife to pick me up and take me to get some transmission fluid. I get the truck going and what do you know the tdi won't go in reverse. Push it back and she turns the hazards off and kills it...
  6. D

Gas in the TDI

My wife went to the full service station and the attendants there filled up our 06' Jetta TDI with gas she had half a tank of diesel. She did not know they put gas in until the car shut off about 7 miles down the road. What should I do?