Search results

1. J

Need help in Germany

Hey I am in Wiesbaden Hey, I have not replaced my downpipe, but I have replaced my headlights with the Audi looking LED's with projector lamps....Send me an email!!!!
  2. J

Fhoto's VW treffen Lingen(Germany)

Too bad I missed it, do you have a mailing list that I can be added to, I just transferred to Germany a few months ago? I have a 03 Jetta TDI (American Spec)
  3. J

2002 Jetta TDI Help

Did this work? I am having the same problems with my horn and my high beams and it just got shipped across the water to Germany.
  4. J

NB horn inop

Did you ever find the relay, I replaced both #53's on my 03 Jetta and still nothing. Anbody got any ideas? Oh and my high beams don't work either.
  5. J

A small local mod meet V.DFW

Howdy Neighbor I live in Arlington as well. Let's see if we can get a few DFW TDI'ers together.
  6. J

Anyone making BioDiesel in Texas (DFW area)?

I am interested in making my own BD and wondering if anyone in the DFW area is already doing it, so that I could get a few pointers.
  7. J

Reserved Lodging for the Fest?

Got a room for two for at Roadway Inn, Saturday and Sunday... Looking forward to it!!
  8. J

Anyone from TX/OK going to TDIFEST 2005

2slow, what day and time are you planning to leave the Dallas area? I am still planning, the wife has not decided whether she wants to go with me or not.
  9. J

Automatic One Touch Up for Rear Windows Possible?

Re: Automatic One Touch Up for Rear Windows Possib My switch must be very touchy, just a slight touch will make it go into auto/up or down especially when you are trying to move the window only 1/4 inch. Mybe I should have it checked out.
  10. J

Automatic One Touch Up for Rear Windows Possible?

Re: Automatic One Touch Up for Rear Windows Possib I hate my auto up feature. In hot Texas weather I tilt the sunroof and crack all of the windows so the heat will escape. It sometimes takes me 5 minutes to crack the windows correctly because they automatically go all the way up, then all the...
  11. J

Question about installing 6-speed manual tranny

Paramedic is right, they really do not check when you ship the vehicle, it is when you get it inspected here in the states that you might have to change the knob gear. I brought back my vehicle from Germany with no catalyst. Nobody even checked, they were more concerned about dents and...
  12. J

Air Filter Minder

Re: Air Filter Minder Installation & Testing Is anyone using a K&N filter? Shouldn't they have a lesser restriction. I have a 04 PD and just bought the K&N filter. Did I waste 45?
  13. J

05 TDI Jetta + PhatBox Anyone?

scooper is right a monsoon system does not have audio jacks on the back of the radio. I also do not have a cd changer installed, just the brackets and the plug in the trunk. This is why I think it has to be coded. Thanks flypigs for the url, I might go that route instead.
  14. J

2005 Jetta TDI Fuel Gauge Problem

I am having the same problem on my 04 PD. I have yet to go past 400 miles one tank and that is with topping it up then venting and topping up and venting again at least 6 times. Do you all have to vent 6 or more times to get the needle to the full mark?
  15. J

WOW that is a good price. I was quoted $800 fom the dealer in May. So I went with XM radio instead. I have the monsoon system and the installers tried to connect a module to the cd changer connectors in the trunk so I can have an AUX in but they could not get it to work. It was supposedly...
  16. J

my little silver Jet

What size are your wheels and tires and where did you get them from? I am looking to replace my stock wheels since one is damaged.
  17. J

Anyone from TX/OK going to TDIFEST 2005

I am thinking about going. I will be leaving from Arlington TX. Let me know what you all decide and what time and day you think you will be hitting I-20 and I might join the caravan.
  18. J

How much are they going for now adays?
  19. J

New Pics/TDI Jetta

Where did you get the wheels and tires from? They look awesome
  20. J

Poor Gas Mileage

I guess I really need to take it out on a long trip to find out what my best can be. I plan on changing the fuel filter soon and having my injectors cleaned just in case.