Search results

1. Das

A3 2012 Tdi winter front wanted

Looking for a source for a winter front have the grill with the plate. Icing issues. New Or used Thanks
  2. Das

rear wiper washer

replaced the rear arm on the A3 wagon is there a trick to getting the washer to come out the two holes on the cover. The old one did. the wash still works but drains down the back and doesn't spray on the rear glass. Oh by the way its a 2012 S line
  3. Das

02 Jetta TDI Manual for sale ( ALH )

O2 silver Jetta 377k runs perfect no issues. Upgraded to a 12 A3 TDI wagon. 35k since last belt change. Has been serviced at KMH since 2014. Bought in 12 with 165k. Full refresh of entire suspension and brakes 35k ago. Some rust on rockers. Reach out for pictures. Car is not being used much. Has...
  4. Das

WTB silver left fender 02 Jetta

WTB Mark 4 jetta sedan 02 left fender in silver No rust close to 03054 southern Nh or ship Need to replace to pass inspection in October
  5. Das

Fuel filter o ring

Replace fuel filter on my alh tore the blue o ring. What size are the blue and black o rings on the t ?? Like to put new ones on and have a extra set it this happens again....
  6. Das

Round defrost vent mk4

Is the round defrost vent on the Jetta dash the same on the golf and jetta??? Thank you
  7. Das

Wiring

Am a novice at wiring. Need power at shifter only when full lights are on. Have a stick shift knob that is lite same color as dash. So where is the best to tap into. Only need at night. Headlights on the fuse pannel or is there a easier way. Light switch? Thank you
  8. Das

Mobil one TDT oil

15.11 at Walmart and Walmart.com Ned to order online Can have shipped or pickup. 11 dollars off per gallon just bought 6
  9. Das

Junkyard tdi Jettas

Found 2 silver tdi Jetta in a junkyard in Merrimack Nh if anyone is looking one auto one 5 speed. Both have motors and transmissions Just a FYI
  10. Das

New trunk

Found a trunk lid with a spoiler with the third light in it correct color for my car. Question is how hard to wire the light and the plate light since the trunk is going to be wired differently. In New Hampshire the light will have to work. Also how do you swap the lock in the trunk so the key...
  11. Das

Part name

The hockey puck on the valve cover is actually called what if I want to order a new one
  12. Das

Interior stick shift surround in black

Need the part that is the front part of the console That goes around the stick and ash tray. Do not need the ash tray. Needs to be black with all tabs and all fashioners. Went to replace my center with a cup style and rear Tabs are broken off. For a 2002 Jetta Thank you
  13. Das

Oil cap

Is it possible that a oil cap can fail. Replaced the gasket in the cap still is leeking down the front of the valve cover. It is the original oem cap I believe.
  14. Das

Black interior ashtray/ gearshift surround

WTB/Black interior Upper center console Need a new surround for the gearshift with tabs still intact to mount to center console would like with ashtray light and charging plug in black for a 2002 Jetta 5 speed car mounting to a updated center with cup holders if that makes a difference. Took...
  15. Das

Wtb: 15 In hubcaps

Sons 2001 Passat in need of hubcaps. None to be had in the area. Shipped to 03054 Merrimack nh. Let me know what you got. Would settle for Jetta caps in 15 inch style Also floor mats if anyone has a set out there. Thanks
  16. Das

Rocker rust

So I have gotten to the point I need to deal with the rust forming at the front part of the rockers both sides. What have others done other than paying a body shop 1000 a side to cut and weld new structure. Plan is to drop both quarters sand all to bare and pant with a plastic type paint...
  17. Das

Help with sons Passat 2001

History car is a Passat 2001 4 door sadan with 171k not a tdi but I do not have a engine issue. Bought car 3 months ago with all service history since day one from the family of purchase. Clock spring issue at purchase. Had clock spring and assorted litte things addressed, bushings, that sort...
  18. Das

Help with sons car

History car is a Passat 2001 4 door sadan with 171k not a tdi but I do not have a engine issue. Bought car 3 months ago with all service history since day one from the family of purchase. Clock spring issue at purchase. Had clock spring and assorted litte things addressed, bushings, that...
  19. Das

Failed water pump

58 k failed. Metal style started leaking on way home could smell the coolant parked car just pouring out. 15 min ride home. Never have added any coolant almost 3 years belt did not fail is the bright side but only 58k and done. Kinda not very happy. I
  20. Das

Help

Loud pitch whine I think either from alternation or a/c compressor. Just started tonight. Pitch changes if you bump the go peddle. Depress clutch noise still there. Least amount of noise under load. Any insight would be great. Thank you.