Search results

1. BakoTDI

TB tool kit & more SOLD

Recently sold my TDI...bittersweet. Anyway, I have an ALH TB tool kit from Metalnerd I won't need any more. In addition to that, I have the following: metalnerd tools injector slide hammer, long reach cam lock from idparts, crank counterhold bar, and a couple of the special sockets for the...
  2. FS: TB tool kit and more.jpg

FS: TB tool kit and more.jpg

3. My stuff

My stuff

my stuff
  4. IMG_8627.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg

5. IMG_8628.jpg

IMG_8628.jpg

6. Caliper (1).jpg

Caliper (1).jpg

7. Caliper (2).jpg

Caliper (2).jpg

8. BakoTDI

Parking brake lever not moving piston

Yeah I know what you mean. The piston spun back with the tool then would not turn any more. Anyway. It’s long gone now, and was before this anyway, based on the lack of piston movement with the hand brake lever.
  9. BakoTDI

Yes the rear ones spin as you compress them.
  10. BakoTDI

Yeah i had to call it quits on this caliper. When pushing the piston in with the tool to put the pads back on so I could at least have regular brakes, the piston got stuck. I could not even remove the tool!! Had to cut the caliper in half to remove the piston tool. Ordered two calipers from...
  11. BakoTDI

Ok, so I've seen all the threads about the broken, stuck, corroded, parking brake cable or non-adjusted yoke at the brake handle. But my case is different and I can't figure out why this is happening. I have brand new cables. One of the brakes is not engaging regardles of how much I tighten the...
  12. IMG_8300.jpg

IMG_8300.jpg

13. BakoTDI

Steering Wheel vibration & "failed" CV axles?

Yes, except for purchasing 2 new axles haha
  14. MK4 caliper.jpg

MK4 caliper.jpg

15. BakoTDI

Steering Wheel vibration & "failed" CV axles?

Well I found my problem! thankfully it was not due to any axle or suspension issues. I simply had a slight motor mount issue. see pics. I will say "simply" because I checked the engine movement when starting it and noticed zero to no movement on the engine, but upon working on isolating a...
  16. Compressor.jpg

Compressor.jpg

17. My Pathfinder

My Pathfinder

General pics
  18. BakoTDI

Vibration when driving: axle, clutch, or something else? SOLVED!

No skid plate unfortunately but yes!, glad it didn’t come to worse!
  19. BakoTDI

Vibration when driving: axle, clutch, or something else? SOLVED!

Well, I found the problem! Finally today, I was able to get the serpentine belt off and check if that made any difference, but it did not. But when I was putting the belt back, out of the corner of my eye, I happened to see something out of place... So I immediately checked up top and once I...
  20. Mount.jpg

Mount.jpg