Search results

1. F

$8,000 -- 98 jetta glx ahu tdi swap

$5,500 -- 98 jetta glx ahu tdi swap Well, unfortunately this has sat most of the summer since I'm car pooling in my other tdi and I've found I really don't have the time I hoped to work on it, I'm dropping price again to $5,500 / trade* obo *Trade for a compact tractor -- 98 jetta glx ahu tdi...
  2. F

full swap [1998 tdi] - $2k located near albany ny, no delivery.

I'm posting this for a friend of mine who bought this with the intention of swapping the motor into his passat but has decided to try and sell the swap instead. The full swap (you'll have to pickup) is the motor, ecu, wiring harness, cluster, gas tank, fuel lines, transmission, turbo, and...
  3. F

eff deer, my glx tdi swap is probably totaled...

<rant> So, I hit a deer on the way home last thurs evening. (my daily rolling glx tdi swap I finished just about sept/november of last year. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=289897) I was slowing down into a 40 mph zone and It came out of a blind driveway (more or less right out of...
  4. F

98 jetta tdi into 98 jetta glx

Hello everyone, Thought I'd post up a project I'm putting together: (I posted this over at vwdiesel.net as well, sorry for a copy paste, but thought I'd look for input here as well.) Anyway, my daily driver is a 98 tdi jetta with some pretty bad rust issues in the gas tank and trunk area but...
  5. F

WTB: Stock Fifth gear set to fit o2a transmission

Does anyone have a set here that they would be willing to sell? I've got a passat 16v transmission, I'm looking to swap the fifth gear with a stock o2a tdi fifth (.755 I believe) for a turbo diesel swap project I'm doing. I've done a bit research and I believe the o2j syncro set matches the...
  6. F

95 mk3 vr6 -> turbo diesel

I'm thinking about putting the turbo diesel motor that I have into my daily driver. A 95 mk3 jetta glx. (pre-ob2) The turbo diesel motor I have was supposedly freshly rebuilt but I'm going to go back over it and clean a few things up. It's not going to be stock but will it have enough power to...
  7. F

caddy diesel titled (converted to gas) upstate ny - $1500

Trying to be as 'non-objective' as possible here. What we have is a Diesel titled car, swapped over to (supposedly gti) cis gas engine with diesel tranny. I had planned on putting in a diesel motor so it didn't matter that much to me. The engine runs strong. The car is registered and on the...
  8. F

$800 OBO - VW rebuilt 1z/AHU 10mm Injection pump

** Sold ** Thanks! -Todd
  9. F

81, yellow, 1.6 n/a diesel 4 door rabbit in upstate NY: $800

Hi guys, My name's Todd, I live between Syracuse and Rochester (Seneca Falls NY) and I hang out alot with the guys in the FastDubs.org site. I've found a diesel caddy shell I'm hoping to build up a turbo diesel engine for. (my new project.) The reason I'm looking to sell this car to help...