Search results

1. W

Buyback COMPLETED Car is now in Dealership Lot

in new york we have to turn in our plates.....costs us 1 dollar......i am walking out with a check in my hand
  2. W

well i finally got a email today to make a appointment with the dealer for the buyback.....January 05th.....boy they know how to drag this out.....cant wait to do the deal......glad when the check is in my hand
  3. W

i checked mine a couple of days ago and it said received and reviewing....i called before that and said it could take up to two weeks before they state .....received.....boy they are dragging this out
  4. W

faxed my notarized offer last friday.....i hope any day now for appointment
  5. W

New York must be chopped liver.....seems everyone is getting the buyback but New York.......we must be last on the list......still waiting for email for setting up the appointment at my dealer
  6. W

No Offers Yet??? Email this guy

they emailed me my offer.....got the form notarized and faxed it back to them.....now waiting for my appointment with the dealer....be glad when this is done
  7. W

VW has to be the dumbest company ever.....

have"nt received the offer in the mail yet....i guess any day now.....has anyone else received the offer??
  8. W

vw emissions settlement program

i stopped by my vw dealership and talked to my salesmen about whats going on with the buy back....he told me i have to go back on VWGOA.COM/CLAIMS and finish filling out me claim....they want a copy of your registration/license/and a to file out a release form to the bank that has a lien on my...
  9. W

If you could name the price for loss of resale value..

when our tdi"s dont pass inspection when we choose not to get it fixed and they tell you not to drive it......then it will be fixed.....we have no choice in the matter.....period
  10. W

What is your other diesel?

well besides my 2013 vw tdi passat premium is my 2015 ford f-250 lariat 6.7 powerstroke diesel
  11. W

Block heater on my passat

so what does the dealer say if i have a local garage install a frostheater.....would this void my warranty?
  12. W

I have one in my 2011 f-30 ford 6.7 and had one in my 99 vw jetta.....works like a charm.....thanks
  13. W

Found some trouble codes

Thats for sure ....i screwed up and that will never happen again
  14. W

Engine shuts off constantly plus a few other issues

so how did you make out??....did you bring it to the dealer??
  15. W

asked how much at the dealer installed......500 bucks......whats the real price at a local garage??
  16. W

Found some trouble codes

well i am kind of sorry i pulled those codes and got screwed up and cleared my codes......dealer checked it out and found no codes.....said fuel was gelled up.....this morning was the test and it started with no problems they said.....picked it up and added additive
  17. W

Found some trouble codes

well i called the dealer and they recommend i have it flat bedded there..i havent heard anything as of yet.....will keep you posted...ask them about fuel additive so it doesn't gell she said VW doesn't recommend it....THATS WHAT THEY SAID
  18. W

Engine shuts off constantly plus a few other issues

what would be the best brand fuel additive to use??.....does VW recommend something??