Search results

1. Salsaman06

FS: RossTech HEX-CAN USB unltd VINs

I am sorry. This was sold earlier this morning.
  2. Salsaman06

FS: RossTech HEX-CAN USB unltd VINs

SOLD: RossTech HEX-CAN USB unltd VINs I have a RossTech cable for sale that I used all of 2 times on my former 2013 Passat. This is the one that is not tied to any VIN that they no longer make. UPDATE: was about to post this on another forum but someone has one for sale for the same price. Go...
  3. RossTech2

RossTech2

RossTech Cable
  4. RossTech1

RossTech1

RossTech Cable
  5. Salsaman06

FS: Accessories from 2013 Passat TDI SEL

It’s the factory cargo mat that can be found here So no its not the muddy buddy
  6. Salsaman06

FS: Accessories from 2013 Passat TDI SEL

I sold my Passat TDI back to VW in Dec 2016. I am just getting around to getting rid of the accessories I bought for it. I’d rather sell it all at once - put it all in a couple of boxes and ship once. 1. Factory carpeted floor mats never used - black 2. Factory all weather mats with “Passat”...
  7. Salsaman06

Who got the payment from BOSCH?

Received mine last week. Buyback was in December.
  8. Salsaman06

Buyback Lessons Learned

This is a checklist I made for myself before turning in my car (because i tend to forget the obvious ) - [x] Remove Bluetooth adapter fm OBDII port - [x] Remove any media from the NAV system (CDs/SD cards) - [x] Clear custom POIs from NAV system - [x] unpair phone and iPod - [x] clear home...
  9. Salsaman06

anyone else getting rip off offers from dealers

Because they smell money...and a potential opportunity to relieve you of some of yours. ALL dealers operate like this - some are less obnoxious than others.
  10. Salsaman06

What Motivates You To Take Your Buy Back Sooner?.

Life experience tells me to do it now and move on. CARPE DIEM
  11. Salsaman06

Where the buyback cars go

VW will do whatever nets them the biggest recoupment of money expended on this buybock. So I think it will be a combination of things. For some, its the crusher and sell for scrap. For others, like the Passat I turned in, it will probably be a fix and resale - either here or abroad whichever...
  12. Salsaman06

Marylanders With TDI Recalls

I know. This whole thread is laughable. Maryland is one of the greediest states I have ever lived in. Glad I got the heck outta there 20 years ago.
  13. Salsaman06

Texans need to do this after buyback

I don't if you can get an outright refund or not but you can transfer your tags to a replacement vehicle. By transferring the tags you get to use the remaining portion on the replacement vehicle that you transferred the tags to.
  14. Salsaman06

How long after buyback closing is a bank loan paid off?

You and I are in the same boat. Turned mine in on 12/21 and still no payoff. After several calls to the claim line over the last two weeks talking to different people each time, this is what I have pieced together. They said there was a group of car turn-ins near the end of December whose...
  15. Salsaman06

Texans need to do this after buyback

Well, OP, its too late for you to get your tags. But you need to go to that website and notify the state the car is no longer yours. ASAP. To all other Texans: do NOT let the dealer keep your tags. THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO DO SO. My advice would be to remove the tags before you...
  16. Salsaman06

I turned my car in on Dec 21 and my loan has yet to be paid off. I called the claims line and they said a check was issued on dec 29mbut i had no tracking number. She put me on hold for about 30 mins while she went to investigate why. She came back and told me that for a number of buybacks that...
  17. Salsaman06

You walked out of the transaction willingly without full payment. There was some expectation of payment in the future but how far into the future before it comes an issue? It's specified in the class action settlement - which means contacting the police (which was the context of my comments) is...