Search results

1. W

Under hood fuse box wiring pinched

It looks like at some point previous to my ownership the under hood fuse box was removed or worked on. Upon reinstall they pinched a wire - light green in the vicinity of the blue relay (closest to drivers door). Very curious to ID this green wire as I have an intermittent temp gauge drop out...
  2. W

2012 Dropping temp signal on acceleration

My 2012 Passat 2.0L Tdi DSG is dropping the coolant temp signal and the oil temp signal on acceleration. It will not do this on deceleration, nor while loading the engine and trans against the brakes in forward or reverse. This also makes a thump thump noise almost like a misfire (engine...
  3. W

2012 Passat TDI (Hit Right Front)

2012 Passat TDI 6-Spd DSG 85K Engine & Trans tuned by Kerma / Right Front tuned by Toyota 4-Runner . . . . . . . History: Right front slow speed into the left rear of a Toyota 4Runner (Glass and air bags are good). Previous owner replaced the broken tie road + cut / removed enough pieces...
  4. W

Power window purgatory

1996 Passat b4. Drivers window will only go up and down from the outside door key switch (no other controls) Key switch only works drivers side window, NO other windows on car work with any other controler. Did try dash mounted center switch and cycled the lock / unlock ~ No joy. If my...