Search results

1. W

FS: VW/Audi DOT 4 Brake Fluid

Manufacturer: OEM VW OEM Number: B000750M3 2 liters total both unopened. 1 liter has a couple dents in the container but, has never been opened. $25 Shipped for both email Lance.schreiber1@gmail.com
  2. W

FS: Mobil 1 ESP 5W-30 12 Liters

Brand new Mobil 1 5W-30 ESP 507 (12 Liters total) $90 shipped Email lance.schreiber1@gmail.com
  3. W

FS: Ross Tech VCDS Micro Can

Lightly used Ross Tech VCDS Micro Can. Comes with original box and paperwork. $210 shipped lance.schreiber1@gmail.com
  4. W

2010 Jetta TDI

Bump $13000
  5. W

2010 Jetta TDI

Price lowered to $13,500 Bump
  6. W

2010 Jetta TDI

Selling my 2010 Jetta TDI. Car is located in Salisbury, MD. http://easternshore.craigslist.org/cto/4388207655.html
  7. W

Oxygen sensor MIL light problem

I had the same code on my 2010 TDI. Dealer also wanted $500 I told them no and ordered a new sensor off ID parts and installed it myself. No issues since and MIL hasn't came back. Dealer argued their genuine VW O2 sensor was of better quality than the Bosch part of IDparts.
  8. W

Just picked up an 2010 Jetta TDI

Congrats on your new to you tdi. I also have a 2010 white dsg jetta that I bought new and so far have 72k miles on her. Only issue so far has been the B1 S2 Oxygen sensor. As far as drain plugs go I replace mine every time. They are cheap to buy on amazon.com. I too use standyne performance...
  9. W

HPFP failure

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion and I respect yours...When going thought the list of HPFP failures a common theme in the answer to do you use any additives is no. It is seldom the case that you do see someone who did use an additive and have a failure. You could also argue the common...
  10. W

Is the AC not ice cold in the new cars? (2013 golf)

I would have to agree with this. Today was around 90 degrees in my area and while stopped the car had the a/c cranked all the way up and it didnt seem to be super cold. On my 50 mile commute home I had to turn the a/c down to the lowest fan setting as it was getting quite cool inside the car.
  11. W

which tires will make me happy

Yes they are the 91H. Just had them rotated for the 4th time today 25,000 miles total and 80% tread left.
  12. W

which tires will make me happy

I put the MXV4's on after the stock Bridgestones wore out at 47k. I couldn't be happier as they offer a smoother/quieter ride and I am on pace to get 80-100k out of these tires. (Currently at 71k)
  13. W

Check engine light P013B

Cool thanks for the updates Tony! I replaced the B1 S2 O2 sensor last weekend even though the check engine light never came back on. The reason I went ahead and replaced it was my mpgs had significantly dropped since the CEL came on and went away. Since replacing my mpg has been better than...
  14. W

Check engine light P013B

Thanks for your reply Tony. Has your O2 sensor ever been replaced in the 160,000 miles? So far I have driven 250 miles since the light went off. I'm going to monitor it and if it comes back I will throw in a new O2 sensor that I have ordered. On another note I am done with seeing my local vw...
  15. W

'06 Suspension parts: Bilstein & Sachs or Koni's?

Subscribed...I'm curious on what others have to say as well!
  16. W

Check engine light P013B

The code is vague in what needs to be fixed... P013B 000315 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S2: Response too Slow Lean to Rich
  17. W

Check engine light P013B

Read above...I have taken it to the dealer and had the code scanned. Dealer said replace O2 sensor. I have ordered the O2 sensor. I also have a Ross tech code scanner.
  18. W

Check engine light P013B

Check engine light magically went away over the weekend. Driven over 100 miles today with no CEL. Still have the B1 S2 O2 sensor on order so I will wait and see.
  19. W

Check engine light P013B

Just wanted to help those out who may have a similar issue in the future. Dealer said its the post cat O2 sensor. Wants $500 to fix so I am taking it home and ordering an O2 for $149.99. Hope this helps!
  20. W

Check engine light P013B

Anyone have any advice. I have thoroughly searched this and found this same code to be a little bit of an issue with new cars back in 2010. With possible solutions of software update, egr repairs/replacement, or replacement of the oxygen sensor post cat. I'm trying to have a good idea of what...