Search results

1. P

SOLD FS: 2003 ALH 5sp Jetta 347,xxx miles- Rockmart, GA

2003 Jetta TDI with leather interior for sale. I have owned this since 2016. It has been extremely reliable, and has been well maintained. The car is original and has not been modified, other than window tint. The exterior and interior are both in good shape. Timing belt, cam, oil pump...
  2. P

SOLD FS: 2000 Malone Stage 4 ALH 5sp Golf 287,xxx miles- Rockmart, GA

The time has come to sell my Golf, as I now rarely drive it and I have too many cars. I have owned it since 2012. It started life as an auto, but it is now a 5 speed (EUH-slightly taller gearing). It has a Malone stage 4 tune, including all the supporting mods: VNT17 turbo, DLC1019 injectors...
  3. P

F/S 01M Auto Trans, Axles, Starter GA

I have for sale parts left over from my auto to manual swap. The car has 220k miles, but the trans apears to have been replaced at some point before I got the car. The trans is in good working condition, with one exception. The G68 Speed Sensor, see link below, needs to be replaced. You could...
  4. P

New TDI Owner

I am a new TDI owner, and would like to introduce myself. I recently purchased a 2000 Golf TDI and look forward to learning about these cars. I am not new to VW diesels though, as I have previously owned a 1980 Rabbit that I swapped a 1.6 Liter Turbo IDI into. I have been missing that car...