Search results

1. YukonLT

Rawtek vs Buzzken Performance Gains

They use a more expensive grade of Stainless Steel. Not sure why, but I assume because of aesthetics. I had the Buzzken on my Golf for three years, which included Northeast USA winters (lots of snow/rain/salty roads), and it never showed surface rust so I can't imagine why anyone would want to...
  2. YukonLT

Rawtek vs Buzzken Performance Gains

It's a very noticeable jump. You will be happy.
  3. YukonLT

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

No remap/tuning needed at all.
  4. YukonLT

You don't need to use an additive with the CP3, it's even questionable with your current stock CP4.1. Most people use it for piece of mind. The CP3 is very robust, I still have never heard of a failure on one. Install it, and drive worry free...at least on the HPFP side. Also, no tuning is...
  5. YukonLT

VW Scirocco CR170 - CBBB - performance build

I was wondering the same thing...
  6. YukonLT

Two Month Club

Just to update this, I had an email about 2 hours after I sent the notarized docs back about setting up my buyback appointment. February 25th is my appointment...going to miss this car. It's been sitting for about 4 months, but not because I chose to park it. I got a new job with a company...
  7. YukonLT

Two Month Club

Just posting my experience with this here: My docs were approved early on November 8th, then I never heard anything again. I called last Friday, January 6th to ask what was happening and the agent on the phone said "I'm so sorry, you should have had your offer letter by now". He then went on to...
  8. YukonLT

question about how long the EFT refund takes

I think it's actually from "Field of Dreams".
  9. YukonLT

How to: Replacing 2012+ NMS Passat heater core

It's right in the middle between the two lines in the rubber grommet. You can't see it easily and have to just stick the wrench in there and feel for engagement.
  10. YukonLT

How to: Replacing 2012+ NMS Passat heater core

I think you might be onto something.
  11. YukonLT

Awesome!! Added to the list!
  12. YukonLT

The used pumps look like new ones!
  13. YukonLT

CP3 HPFP on my 2010 Golf 2.0L TDI

I'd assume the price would vary depending on each installer and their comfort level with such things. Best bet would be to contact a Guru directly.